Journal of Perinatology : Official Journal of the California Perinatal Association
(ISSN: 0743-8346, 1476-5543)
Table of Contents
2016 - 36 (6)
- Post-event debriefings during neonatal care: why are we not doing them, and how can we start?
- Maternal apolipoprotein E genotype as a potential risk factor for poor birth outcomes: The Bogalusa Heart Study.
- Response to dopamine in prematurity: a biomarker for brain injury?
- Effects of standardized acoustic stimulation in premature infants: a randomized controlled trial.
- Hemodynamic reference for neonates of different age and weight: a pilot study with electrical cardiometry.
- The impact of low-dose aspirin on preterm birth: secondary analysis of a randomized controlled trial.
- Increased asymmetric dimethylarginine levels in severe transient tachypnea of the newborn.
- Sustained lung inflation in late preterm infants: a randomized controlled trial.
- Prevention of unplanned extubations in neonates through process standardization.
- Intrapartum intervention rates and perinatal outcomes following successful external cephalic version.
- Inadequate prenatal care use among Canadian mothers: findings from the Maternity Experiences Survey.
- The spectrum of onset of acute kidney injury in premature infants less than 30 weeks gestation.
- Perinatal inflammation/infection and its association with correction of metabolic acidosis in hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy.
- The impact of a dedicated patent ductus arteriosus ligation team on neonatal health-care outcomes.