Journal of Perinatology : Official Journal of the California Perinatal Association
(ISSN: 0743-8346, 1476-5543)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Live Neonates Born to Mothers With Ebola Virus Disease
- Challenges, Priorities and Novel Therapies for Hypoxemic Respiratory Failure and Pulmonary Hypertension in the Neonate
- Clinical Factors Associated With Readmission for Postpartum Hypertension in Women With Pregnancy-Related Hypertension
- Maternal and Neonatal Outcomes in Obese Women Who Lose Weight During Pregnancy
- Extremely Premature Birth and the Choice of Neonatal Intensive Care Versus Palliative Comfort Care
Journal of Perinatology : Official Journal of the California Perinatal Association's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 36 (7)
- Growth failure among preterm infants due to insufficient protein is not innocuous and must be prevented.
- Shared decision making for infants born at the threshold of viability: a prognosis-based guideline.
- Do maternal characteristics influence maternal-fetal medicine physicians' willingness to intervene when managing periviable deliveries?
- Neonatal-perinatal medicine fellow procedural experience and competency determination: results of a national survey.
- Clinical trial of tin mesoporphyrin to prevent neonatal hyperbilirubinemia.
- Risk factors associated with post-hemorrhagic hydrocephalus among very low birth weight infants of 24-28 weeks gestation.
- Variation in preterm birth rate and the role of short cervical length across two populations: a comparative cohort study.
- Systemic arterial stiffness in infants with bronchopulmonary dysplasia: potential cause of systemic hypertension.
- Enteral feeding during indomethacin treatment for patent ductus arteriosus: association with gastrointestinal outcomes.
- Sonographic screening for developmental dysplasia of the hip in preterm breech infants: do current guidelines address the specific needs of premature infants?
- Which breast pump for which mother: an evidence-based approach to individualizing breast pump technology.
- Body temperature mapping in critically ill newborn infants nursed under radiant warmers during intensive care.
- Health professionals' perspectives on bereavement following loss from a twin pregnancy: a qualitative study.
- The effect of between-breast differences on human milk macronutrients content.
- Factors associated with high-risk rural women giving birth in non-NICU hospital settings.