Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry
(ISSN: 0022-3050, 1468-330X)
Table of Contents
2016 - 87 (7)
- Mesial temporal lobe epilepsy with hippocampal sclerosis as a neuroimmunological disorder.
- Neuronal autoantibodies in mesial temporal lobe epilepsy with hippocampal sclerosis.
- Landmark Papers in Neurology.
- Unveiling the speechless brain: Edward C S��guin and the aphasia debate in 1868.
- Automated brain volumetrics in multiple sclerosis: a step closer to clinical application.
- Induced pluripotent stem cells in Parkinson's disease: scientific and clinical challenges.
- Safety and diagnostic value of brain biopsy in HIV patients: a case series and meta-analysis of 1209 patients.
- Migraine and its psychiatric comorbidities.
- Bilateral adaptive deep brain stimulation is effective in Parkinson's disease.
- Subthalamic nucleus stimulation improves Parkinson's disease-associated camptocormia in parallel to its preoperative levodopa responsiveness.
- Does age affect surgical outcomes in patients with degenerative cervical myelopathy? Results from the prospective multicenter AOSpine International study on 479 patients.
- Constipation preceding Parkinson's disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Factors related to caregiver strain in ALS: a longitudinal study.
- Antipsychotic medications for the treatment of delirium: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.
- Impact of localisation of deep brain stimulation electrodes on motor and neurobehavioural outcomes in Parkinson's disease.
- A longitudinal study of cortical grey matter lesion subtypes in relapse-onset multiple sclerosis.
- Susceptibility loci for sporadic brain arteriovenous malformation; a replication study and meta-analysis.
- Longitudinal follow-up and muscle MRI pattern of two siblings with polyglucosan body myopathy due to glycogenin-1 mutation.
- Prophylactic anticoagulation in Guillain-Barr�� syndrome: too much of a good thing?
- Left hand dystonia as a recurring feature of a family carrying C9ORF72 mutation.
- An n-of-one RCT for intravenous immunoglobulin G for inflammation in hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsy (HNPP).
- Job-related formaldehyde exposure and ALS mortality in the USA.
- Subcutaneous immunoglobulin in CIDP and MMN: a different long-term clinical response?
- Fashion victim: rhabdomyolysis and bilateral peroneal and tibial neuropathies as a result of squatting in 'skinny jeans'.
- The G41D mutation in the superoxide dismutase 1 gene is associated with slow motor neuron progression and mild cognitive impairment in a Chinese family with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.