Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry
(ISSN: 0022-3050, 1468-330X)
Table of Contents
2016 - 87 (8)
- Is the serum creatine kinase level elevated in congenital myasthenic syndrome?
- Clinical features of the myasthenic syndrome arising from mutations in GMPPB.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and motor neuron syndromes in Asia.
- The prediagnostic phase of Parkinson's disease.
- Outcome of seizures in the general population after 25���years: a prospective follow-up, observational cohort study.
- A rapid functional decline type of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is linked to low expression of TTN.
- Recovery from an acute relapse is associated with changes in motor resting-state connectivity in multiple sclerosis.
- Antibodies to MOG and AQP4 in children with neuromyelitis optica and limited forms of the disease.
- The habenula: an under-recognised area of importance in frontotemporal dementia?
- Incident impulse control disorder symptoms and dopamine transporter imaging in Parkinson disease.
- The distinctive genetic architecture of ALS in mainland China.
- Non-neural phenotype of spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy: results from a large cohort of Italian patients.
- FRONTIER Executive Screen: a brief executive battery to differentiate frontotemporal dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Meyer's loop asymmetry and language lateralisation in epilepsy.
- Severe parkinsonism associated with anti-CRMP5 antibody-positive paraneoplastic neurological syndrome and abnormal signal intensity in the bilateral basal ganglia.
- MRI characteristics of early PML-IRIS after natalizumab treatment in patients with MS.
- Traumatic brain injury history is associated with earlier age of onset of frontotemporal dementia.
- Sequence of electrode implantation and outcome of deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease.