Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry
(ISSN: 0022-3050, 1468-330X)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Principles of Precision Medicine in Stroke
- Incidence and Outcome of Functional Stroke Mimics Admitted to a Hyperacute Stroke Unit
- Dietary Salt Intake and Time to Relapse in Paediatric Multiple Sclerosis
- Unruptured Intracranial Aneurysm Follow-up and Treatment After Morphological Change Is Safe
- Comparing Neurostimulation Technologies in Refractory Focal-onset Epilepsy
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry's Latest Table of Contents
- Bedside cerebral microdialysis monitoring of delayed cerebral hypoperfusion in comatose patients with poor grade aneurysmal subarachnoid haemorrhage.
- Aberrant interhemispheric homotopic functional and structural connectivity in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Ring-enhancing spinal cord lesions in neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders.
- Autoimmune choreas.
- Genetic architecture of sporadic frontotemporal dementia and overlap with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases.
- Stroke paradox with SGLT-2 inhibitors: a play of chance or a viscosity-mediated reality?
- What does the ALSFRS-R really measure? A longitudinal and survival analysis of functional dimension subscores in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Velocity of intraneural blood flow is increased in inflammatory neuropathies: sonographic observation.
- Chronic neuropathic pain severity is determined by lesion level in aquaporin 4-antibody-positive myelitis.
- Intraspinal pressure and spinal cord perfusion pressure predict neurological outcome after traumatic spinal cord injury.
- Medical management of intracerebral haemorrhage.
- Treatment dilemmas in Guillain-Barré syndrome.
- Phase II randomised controlled trial of a 6-month self-managed community exercise programme for people with Parkinson's disease.
- Extra-autonomic manifestations in autoimmune autonomic ganglionopathy: a Japanese survey.
- Transcranial direct current stimulation for the treatment of post-stroke depression: results from a randomised, sham-controlled, double-blinded trial.
- Many challenges of conducting clinical trials in CJD.
- Isolated bladder dysfunction in human T lymphotropic virus type 1 infection: 10 years of follow-up.
- Prognostic factors in C9orf72 amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Higher latitude is significantly associated with an earlier age of disease onset in multiple sclerosis.
- CHCHD10 mutations and motor neuron disease: the distribution in Finnish patients.
- Doxycycline in early CJD: a double-blinded randomised phase II and observational study.
- Venous imaging-based biomarkers in acute ischaemic stroke.
- Neuroendocrine abnormalities in Parkinson's disease.
- Zika virus infection and Guillain-Barré syndrome: a review focused on clinical and electrophysiological subtypes.
- Concomitant AD pathology affects clinical manifestation and survival in dementia with Lewy bodies.
- Spectral power changes prior to psychogenic non-epileptic seizures: a pilot study.
- Posterior lobules of the cerebellum and information processing speed at various stages of multiple sclerosis.
- Associations with health-related quality of life after intracerebral haemorrhage: pooled analysis of INTERACT studies.
- Widespread structural brain involvement in ALS is not limited to the C9orf72 repeat expansion.
- Endovascular therapy for acute ischaemic stroke: the Pragmatic Ischaemic Stroke Thrombectomy Evaluation (PISTE) randomised, controlled trial.
- Trends in epilepsy surgery: stable surgical numbers despite increasing presurgical volumes.
- Randomised feasibility study of physiotherapy for patients with functional motor symptoms.
- Unruptured intracranial aneurysm follow-up and treatment after morphological change is safe: observational study and systematic review.
- Adaptive deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease demonstrates reduced speech side effects compared to conventional stimulation in the acute setting.
- The contribution of lesion location to upper limb deficit after stroke.
- A clinical tool for predicting survival in ALS.
- Defining SOD1 ALS natural history to guide therapeutic clinical trial design.
- Defining and validating a short form Montreal Cognitive Assessment (s-MoCA) for use in neurodegenerative disease.