Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry
(ISSN: 0022-3050, 1468-330X)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Principles of Precision Medicine in Stroke
- Incidence and Outcome of Functional Stroke Mimics Admitted to a Hyperacute Stroke Unit
- Dietary Salt Intake and Time to Relapse in Paediatric Multiple Sclerosis
- Unruptured Intracranial Aneurysm Follow-up and Treatment After Morphological Change Is Safe
- Comparing Neurostimulation Technologies in Refractory Focal-onset Epilepsy
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 88 (4)
- Risk factors for early psychosis in PD: insights from the Parkinson's Progression Markers Initiative.
- ICARUS study: prevalence and clinical features of impulse control disorders in Parkinson's disease.
- Cerebral glucose metabolism and cognition in newly diagnosed Parkinson's disease: ICICLE-PD study.
- Intensive blood pressure lowering in patients with acute intracerebral haemorrhage: clinical outcomes and haemorrhage expansion. Systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised trials.
- Intracellular and non-neuronal targets of voltage-gated potassium channel complex antibodies.
- Association of motor milestones, SMN2 copy and outcome in spinal muscular atrophy types 0-4.
- Treating clinically isolated syndrome: the long game.
- Subcutaneous interferon β-1a in the treatment of clinically isolated syndromes: 3-year and 5-year results of the phase III dosing frequency-blind multicentre REFLEXION study.
- Newer epilepsy surgeries.
- Causes of progressive cerebellar ataxia: prospective evaluation of 1500 patients.
- Bedside cerebral microdialysis monitoring of delayed cerebral hypoperfusion in comatose patients with poor grade aneurysmal subarachnoid haemorrhage.
- Treatment dilemmas in Guillain-Barré syndrome.
- Extra-autonomic manifestations in autoimmune autonomic ganglionopathy: a Japanese survey.
- Prognostic factors in C9orf72 amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- C9orf72 expansion differentially affects males with spinal onset amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Neuroimmunology of a natural disaster.
- Impact of the Great East Japan Earthquake in 2011 on MS and NMOSD: a study in Sendai, Japan.