Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine
Table of Contents
2016 - 29 (3)
- Re: The Diversity of Providers on the Family Medicine Team.
- Response: Re: The Use of Medical Scribes in Health Care Settings: A Systematic Review and Future Directions.
- Re: The Use of Medical Scribes in Health Care Settings: A Systematic Review and Future Directions.
- Community Vital Signs: Taking the Pulse of the Community While Caring for Patients.
- Addressing Social Determinants of Health in a Clinic Setting: The WellRx Pilot in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Vanished Twins and Misdiagnosed Sex: A Case Report with Implications in Prenatal Counseling Using Noninvasive Cell-Free DNA Screening.
- Signs of Insufficiency Fractures Overlooked in a Patient Receiving Chronic Bisphosphonate Therapy.
- Integrating Behavioral Health in Primary Care Using Lean Workflow Analysis: A Case Study.
- Impact of Social Determinants of Health on Patients with Complex Diabetes Who Are Served by National Safety-Net Health Centers.
- Building a Foundation to Reduce Health Inequities: Routine Collection of Sociodemographic Data in Primary Care.
- The Adolescent "Expanded Medical Home": School-Based Health Centers Partner with a Primary Care Clinic to Improve Population Health and Mitigate Social Determinants of Health.
- The Impact of Community Engagement on Health, Social, and Utilization Outcomes in Depressed, Impoverished Populations: Secondary Findings from a Randomized Trial.
- Primary Care Continuity Improves Diabetic Health Outcomes: From Free Clinics to Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- Disrupting the Pathways of Social Determinants of Health: Doula Support during Pregnancy and Childbirth.
- Sponsoring Institutions with Five or Fewer Residency Programs Produce a Larger Proportion of General Internists and Family Physicians.
- Social Determinants of Health and Primary Care: Intentionality Is Key to the Data We Collect and the Interventions We Pursue.
- Social Determinants of Health and Beyond: Information to Help Family Physicians Improve Patient Care.