Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine
Table of Contents
2016 - 29 (2)
- A Message from the ABFM President.
- Re: Patient Preferences for Receiving Reports of Test Results.
- Re: Electronic Health Record Challenges, Workarounds, and Solutions Observed in Practices Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care.
- Pediatric Auditory Brainstem Implant Surgery: A New Option for Auditory Habilitation in Congenital Deafness?
- Low Grip Strength and Prediabetes in Normal-Weight Adults.
- Cotton Fever: A Condition Self-Diagnosed by IV Drug Users.
- Treatment of Acne in Pregnancy.
- Maximizing the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) by Choosing Words Wisely.
- Underuse of Primary Care in China: The Scale, Causes, and Solutions.
- Lack of Agreement on Distal Radius Fracture Treatment.
- Multicomponent Program to Reduce Functional Decline in Frail Elderly People: A Cluster Controlled Trial.
- Improving Continuity of Care Reduces Emergency Department Visits by Long-Term Care Residents.
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates Increased after Exposure to the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
- Access to Primary Care in US Counties Is Associated with Lower Obesity Rates.
- Over Half of Graduating Family Medicine Residents Report More Than $150,000 in Educational Debt.
- The Impact of Debt on Young Family Physicians: Unanswered Questions with Critical Implications.
- Outcomes of Health System Structures, Highly Pertinent Clinical Information, Idea Stimulators, Clinical Reviews, and Prediction Tools: JABFM Exemplified.