Journal of the National Cancer Institute
(ISSN: 0027-8874, 1460-2105)
Table of Contents
2016 - 108 (10)
- Family History and Probability of Prostate Cancer, Differentiated by Risk Category: A Nationwide Population-Based Study.
- Statins and Reduced Risk of Liver Cancer: Evidence for Confounding.
- Sweetened Beverage Consumption and Risk of Biliary Tract and Gallbladder Cancer in a Prospective Study.
- Small Cell Lung Cancer Screen of Oncology Drugs, Investigational Agents, and Gene and microRNA Expression.
- Developing New, Rational Therapies for Recalcitrant Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- De Novo vs Nevus-Associated Melanomas: Differences in Associations With Prognostic Indicators and Survival.
- Endogenous Estrogens, Estrogen Metabolites, and Breast Cancer Risk in Postmenopausal Chinese Women.
- Burden of Cancer in a Large Consortium of Prospective Cohorts in Europe.
- Multiple Myeloma Mortality in Relation to Obesity Among African Americans.
- Breast Density: More Than Meets the Eye.
- Racial Differences in Quantitative Measures of Area and Volumetric Breast Density.