Journal of the National Cancer Institute
(ISSN: 0027-8874, 1460-2105)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Efficacy of Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Colon Cancer With Microsatellite Instability: A Large Multicenter AGEO Study
- Chimeric Antigen Receptors Modified T-Cells for Cancer Therapy
- Presentation of Benefits and Harms in US Cancer Screening and Prevention Guidelines: Systematic Review
- Immunotherapy Combined or Sequenced With Targeted Therapy in the Treatment of Solid Tumors: Current Perspectives
- Outcomes of Active Surveillance for Ductal Carcinoma In Situ
Journal of the National Cancer Institute's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 109 (1)
- Regulation of Head and Neck Squamous Cancer Stem Cells by PI3K and SOX2.
- Selective Activation of Anticancer Chemotherapy by Cancer-Associated Fibroblasts in the Tumor Microenvironment.
- Effects of In Utero Exposure to Ethinyl Estradiol on Tamoxifen Resistance and Breast Cancer Recurrence in a Preclinical Model.
- Bilateral Oophorectomy and Breast Cancer Risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers.
- RE: Fine Particle Pollution, Alanine Transaminase, and Liver Cancer: A Taiwanese Prospective Cohort Study (REVEAL-HBV).
- Risk of Advanced Neoplasia Using the National Cancer Institute's Colorectal Cancer Risk Assessment Tool.
- Inactivation of Cancer Mutations Utilizing CRISPR/Cas9.