Journal of the National Cancer Institute
(ISSN: 0027-8874, 1460-2105)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Efficacy of Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Colon Cancer With Microsatellite Instability: A Large Multicenter AGEO Study
- Chimeric Antigen Receptors Modified T-Cells for Cancer Therapy
- Presentation of Benefits and Harms in US Cancer Screening and Prevention Guidelines: Systematic Review
- Immunotherapy Combined or Sequenced With Targeted Therapy in the Treatment of Solid Tumors: Current Perspectives
- Outcomes of Active Surveillance for Ductal Carcinoma In Situ
Journal of the National Cancer Institute's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 108 (12)
- Distribution and Patterns of Industry-Related Payments to Oncologists in 2014.
- Beyond Composite Endpoints Analysis: Semicompeting Risks as an Underutilized Framework for Cancer Research.