Journal of medicinal chemistry
(ISSN: 0022-2623, 1520-4804)
Table of Contents
2014 - 57 (13)
- Beyond affinity: enthalpy-entropy factorization unravels complexity of a flat structure-activity relationship for inhibition of a tRNA-modifying enzyme.
- Chasing protons: how isothermal titration calorimetry, mutagenesis, and pKa calculations trace the locus of charge in ligand binding to a tRNA-binding enzyme.
- Rational improvement of the affinity and selectivity of integrin binding of grafted lasso peptides.
- Easily accessible polycyclic amines that inhibit the wild-type and amantadine-resistant mutants of the M2 channel of influenza A virus.
- New orally active dual enkephalinase inhibitors (DENKIs) for central and peripheral pain treatment.
- Discovery and structure-activity relationship of novel 2,3-dihydrobenzofuran-7-carboxamide and 2,3-dihydrobenzofuran-3(2H)-one-7-carboxamide derivatives as poly(ADP-ribose)polymerase-1 inhibitors.
- A low cytotoxic cationic metal-organic framework carrier for controllable drug release.
- SAR studies on curcumin's pro-inflammatory targets: discovery of prenylated pyrazolocurcuminoids as potent and selective novel inhibitors of 5-lipoxygenase.
- Property- and structure-guided discovery of a tetrahydroindazole series of interleukin-2 inducible T-cell kinase inhibitors.
- Dual protonophore-chitinase inhibitors dramatically affect O. volvulus molting.
- Aminoazabenzimidazoles, a novel class of orally active antimalarial agents.
- Tetrahydronaphthyridine and dihydronaphthyridinone ethers as positive allosteric modulators of the metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 (mGlu���).
- Maximizing diversity from a kinase screen: identification of novel and selective pan-Trk inhibitors for chronic pain.
- Multistage screening reveals chameleon ligands of the human farnesyl pyrophosphate synthase: implications to drug discovery for neurodegenerative diseases.
- Organometallic nucleoside analogues with ferrocenyl linker groups: synthesis and cancer cell line studies.
- Efficient modulation of ��-aminobutyric acid type A receptors by piperine derivatives.
- Ethyl 1,8-naphthyridone-3-carboxylates downregulate human papillomavirus-16 E6 and E7 oncogene expression.
- Design, synthesis, and biological evaluations of tumor-targeting dual-warhead conjugates for a taxoid-camptothecin combination chemotherapy.
- In vivo long-term magnetic resonance imaging activity of ferritin-based magnetic nanoparticles versus a standard contrast agent.
- Synthesis and biological activities of novel pleuromutilin derivatives with a substituted thiadiazole moiety as potent drug-resistant bacteria inhibitors.
- Novel aza-analogous ergoline derived scaffolds as potent serotonin 5-HT��� and dopamine D��� receptor ligands.
- Lead optimization of 1,4-azaindoles as antimycobacterial agents.
- Undecaprenyl diphosphate synthase inhibitors: antibacterial drug leads.
- Importance of sphingosine kinase (SphK) as a target in developing cancer therapeutics and recent developments in the synthesis of novel SphK inhibitors.
- Foundation-directed therapeutic development in Huntington's disease.
- Switching invariant natural killer T (iNKT) cell response from anticancerous to anti-inflammatory effect: molecular bases.
- Discovery of innovative therapeutics: today's realities and tomorrow's vision. 2. Pharma's challenges and their commitment to innovation.