Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology
(ISSN: 0899-823X, 1559-6834)
Table of Contents
2016 - 37 (5)
- Colistin and Tigecycline Resistance in Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae: Checkmate to Our Last Line Of Defense.
- Biased Low Incidence of Central Venous Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infections in Controlled Clinical Trials?
- Benchtop Whole-Genome Sequencing for Identification of Nosocomial Outbreaks in Tanzania.
- Estimating Infection Incidence in Longitudinal Studies.
- Revised Risk Estimates for MRSA Infection in Patients with Intermittent Versus Persistent MRSA Nares Colonization.
- A Model-Based Product Evaluation Protocol for Comparison of Safety-Engineered Protection Mechanisms of Winged Blood Collection Needles.
- Multidrug-Resistant Organism Colonization in a High-Risk Pediatric Patient Population.
- Epidemiology of Surgical Site Infection in a Community Hospital Network.
- Lost in Transition: Discontinuity of Care During Patient Transfer.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Vapor Decontamination in a Patient Room Using Feline Calicivirus and Murine Norovirus as Surrogate Markers for Human Norovirus.
- Assessment of Fidelity in Interventions to Improve Hand Hygiene of Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review.
- Low Incidence of Central Venous Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infections in Stem Cell Transplant Patients in Eastern India Despite High Community Burden of Multidrug-Resistant Pathogens.
- The Prevalence and Molecular Epidemiology of Multidrug-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae Colonization in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- Surgical Team Stability and Risk of Sharps-Related Blood and Body Fluid Exposures During Surgical Procedures.
- Impact of Safety-Engineered Devices on the Incidence of Occupational Blood and Body Fluid Exposures Among Healthcare Personnel in an Academic Facility, 2000-2014.
- Effectiveness of a Hydrogen Peroxide Mist (Trophon) System in Inactivating Healthcare Pathogens on Surface and Endocavitary Probes.
- Infections in Australian Aged-Care Facilities: Evaluating the Impact of Revised McGeer Criteria for Surveillance of Urinary Tract Infections.
- Antibiotic Utilization and Opportunities for Stewardship Among Hospitalized Patients With Influenza Respiratory Tract Infection.
- Evaluation of a Novel Intervention to Reduce Unnecessary Urine Cultures in Intensive Care Units at a Tertiary Care Hospital in Maryland, 2011-2014.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa Colonization in the Intensive Care Unit: Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Clinical Outcomes.
- Prevalence of qacA/B Genes and Mupirocin Resistance Among Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Isolates in the Setting of Chlorhexidine Bathing Without Mupirocin.
- A Novel Prevention Bundle to Reduce Surgical Site Infections in Pediatric Spinal Fusion Patients.
- Efficacy of an Automated Multiple Emitter Whole-Room Ultraviolet-C Disinfection System Against Coronaviruses MHV and MERS-CoV.
- Perception, Attitude, and Knowledge Regarding Antimicrobial Resistance, Appropriate Antimicrobial Use, and Infection Control Among Future Medical Practitioners: A Multicenter Study.
- Effect of Variation in Test Methods on Performance of Ultraviolet-C Radiation Room Decontamination.
- Use of the Health Belief Model to Study Patient Perceptions of Antimicrobial Stewardship in the Acute Care Setting.
- Routine Surveillance Versus Independent Assessment by an Outcome Adjudication Committee in Assessing Patients for Sternal Surgical Site Infections After Cardiac Surgery.
- Validation of a Sampling Method to Collect Exposure Data for Central-Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections.