Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology
(ISSN: 0899-823X, 1559-6834)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Postoperative Burden of Hospital-Acquired Clostridium difficile Infection
- Cost-Effectiveness of Strategies to Prevent Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Transmission and Infection in an Intensive Care Unit
- Understanding Practice: Factors That Influence Physician Hand Hygiene Compliance
- Epidemiology of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Pneumonia in Community Hospitals
- Persistent Environmental Contamination With USA300 Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus and Other Pathogenic Strain Types in Households With S. aureus Skin Infections
Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 37 (7)
- The Plasmair Decontamination System Is Protective Against Invasive Aspergillosis in Neutropenic Patients.
- Risk Factors for Surgical Site Infections Following Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
- Hospital-Acquired Pneumonia in Nonventilated Patients: The Next Frontier.
- Proactive Risk Assessment for Ebola-Infected Patients: A Systematic Approach to Identifying and Minimizing Risk to Healthcare Personnel.
- What Drives Healthcare Worker Actions to Treat Irritant Contact Dermatitis on Hands?
- The Economics of Autoclave-Based Sterilization: Experience from Central Sterile Supply Department of a Cancer Center in Eastern India.
- Potential Ceiling Effect of Healthcare Worker Influenza Vaccination on the Incidence of Nosocomial Influenza Infection.
- The Essential Role of Pharmacists in Antimicrobial Stewardship.
- Clinical Correlates of Surveillance Events Detected by National Healthcare Safety Network Pneumonia and Lower Respiratory Infection Definitions-Pennsylvania, 2011-2012.
- Impact of Infection Prevention and Control Initiatives on Acute Respiratory Infections in a Pediatric Long-Term Care Facility.
- Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infection Reduction and Bundle Compliance in Intensive Care Units: A National Study.
- The Role of Nursing Homes in the Spread of Antimicrobial Resistance Over the Healthcare Network.
- The Implementation of an Evidence-Based Bundle for Bloodstream Infections in Neonatal Intensive Care Units in Germany: A Controlled Intervention Study to Improve Patient Safety.
- Carbapenem-Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii: Concomitant Contamination of Air and Environmental Surfaces.
- Improving Hand Hygiene Practices in a Rural Hospital in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Reasons for Removal of Emergency Department-Inserted Peripheral Intravenous Cannulae in Admitted Patients: A Retrospective Medical Chart Audit in Australia.
- Limiting the Number of Lumens in Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters to Improve Outcomes and Reduce Cost: A Simulation Study.
- Unique Risks and Clinical Outcomes Associated With Extended-Spectrum ��-Lactamase Enterobacteriaceae in Veterans With Spinal Cord Injury or Disorder: A Case-Case-Control Study.
- Guideline-Concordant Versus Discordant Antimicrobial Therapy in Patients With Community-Onset Complicated Intra-abdominal Infections.
- Costs of Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs at US Children's Hospitals.
- The Impact of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE) Flags on Hospital Operations.
- Choosing Wisely in Healthcare Epidemiology and Antimicrobial Stewardship.
- Sustained Infection Reduction in Outpatient Hemodialysis Centers Participating in a Collaborative Bloodstream Infection Prevention Effort.
- Recurrent Visual Electronic Hand Hygiene Reminders in the Anesthesia Work Area.
- A Multicenter Pragmatic Interrupted Time Series Analysis of Chlorhexidine Gluconate Bathing in Community Hospital Intensive Care Units.