Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology
(ISSN: 0899-823X, 1559-6834)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Postoperative Burden of Hospital-Acquired Clostridium difficile Infection
- Cost-Effectiveness of Strategies to Prevent Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Transmission and Infection in an Intensive Care Unit
- Understanding Practice: Factors That Influence Physician Hand Hygiene Compliance
- Epidemiology of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Pneumonia in Community Hospitals
- Persistent Environmental Contamination With USA300 Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus and Other Pathogenic Strain Types in Households With S. aureus Skin Infections
Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 37 (8)
- A Validation Protocol: Assessing the Accuracy of Hand Hygiene Monitoring Technology.
- Response to Cowan on Need for UV-C Antimicrobial Device Standards.
- Need for Uniform Standards Covering UV-C Based Antimicrobial Disinfection Devices.
- Assessment of Time to Clinical Response in Patients with Sepsis Treated Before and After Implementation of a Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight Blood Culture Identification Algorithm.
- Frequency of Hand Decontamination of Intraoperative Providers and Reduction of Postoperative Healthcare-Associated Infections: A Randomized Clinical Trial of a Novel Hand Hygiene System.
- Prevention of Clostridium difficile Infection: A Systematic Survey of Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- Survey of Infection Prevention Best Practices in a University OB/GYN Service: Barriers, Obstacles, and Uncertainties.
- Antimicrobial Stewardship in Rhode Island Long-Term Care Facilities: Current Standings and Future Opportunities.
- "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished": Ignaz Semmelweis and the Story of Puerperal Fever.
- UV-C Light Disinfection of Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae from High-Touch Surfaces in a Patient Room and Bathroom.
- Days of Therapy and Antimicrobial Days: Similarities and Differences Between Consumption Metrics.
- Safety of Automatic End Dates for Antimicrobial Orders to Facilitate Stewardship.
- Strategies to Prevent MRSA Transmission in Community-Based Nursing Homes: A Cost Analysis.
- Media Stories on NICU Outbreaks Lead to an Increased Prescription Rate of Third-Line Antibiotics in the Community of Neonatal Care.
- Reactive Infection Control Strategy for Control of New Delhi Metallo-��-Lactamase (NDM)-Producing Enterobacteriaceae Analyzed Using Whole-Genome Sequencing: Hits and Misses.
- Seasonal Variation of Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Streptococcus pneumoniae Bacteremia According to Acquisition and Patient Characteristics: A Population-Based Study.
- Use of Antibiotics Reserved for Resistant Gram-Negative Infections at Freestanding U.S. Children's Hospitals from 2004 to 2014.
- Risk Factors for Central Venous Catheter-Associated Bloodstream Infection in Pediatric Patients: A Cohort Study.
- Developing a Clinical Prediction Rule for First Hospital-Onset Clostridium difficile Infections: A Retrospective Observational Study.
- Surgical Site Infections Following Pediatric Ambulatory Surgery: An Epidemiologic Analysis.
- Nosocomial Outbreak of a Novel Extended-Spectrum ��-Lactamase Salmonella enterica Serotype Isangi Among Surgical Patients.
- Emergence of Carbapenem-Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii in Nursing Homes With High Background Rates of MRSA Colonization.
- Association Between High-Risk Medication Usage and Healthcare Facility-Onset C. difficile Infection.
- Impact of an Automated Surveillance to Detect Surgical-Site Infections in Patients Undergoing Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty in Brazil.
- Patient Room Decontamination against Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae and Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Using a Fixed Cycle-Time Ultraviolet-C Device and Two Different Radiation Designs.