Articles Available on Medscape
- Microscopic Versus Endoscopic Approaches for Craniopharyngiomas
- Role of Radiological Parameters in Predicting Overall Shunt Outcome After Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Insertion in Pediatric Patients With Obstructive Hydrocephalus
- Percutaneous Surgery for Treatment of Epidural Spinal Cord Compression and Spinal Instability
- The Science and Questions Surrounding Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Sports-related Brain Injuries: Connecting Pathology to Diagnosis
Neurosurgical Focus's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 42 (3)
- Abstracts of the 2017 AANS/CNS Joint Section on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves Las Vegas, Nevada • March 8-11, 2017.
- Targeted fascicular biopsy of the brachial plexus: rationale and operative technique.
- Cortical plasticity after brachial plexus injury and repair: a resting-state functional MRI study.
- Letter to the Editor: Medical facts in neurosurgical history.
- Peripheral nervous system injury after high-dose single-fraction image-guided stereotactic radiosurgery for spine tumors.
- Analyzing cost-effectiveness of ulnar and median nerve transfers to regain forearm flexion.
- A modified, less invasive posterior subscapular approach to the brachial plexus: case report and technical note.
- Pilot study of intraoperative ultrasound-guided instrument placement in nerve transection surgery for peripheral nerve pain syndromes.
- Optimizing decellularization techniques to create a new nerve allograft: an in vitro study using rodent nerve segments.
- The nearly invisible intraneural cyst: a new and emerging part of the spectrum.
- First human experience with autologous Schwann cells to supplement sciatic nerve repair: report of 2 cases with long-term follow-up.
- Novel technique for trialing peripheral nerve stimulation: ultrasonography-guided StimuCath trial.
- Current concepts in plasticity and nerve transfers: relationship between surgical techniques and outcomes.
- Anterior subcutaneous transposition for persistent ulnar neuropathy after neurolysis.
- Editorial: Autologous Schwann cells.
- Introduction: Peripheral nerve surgery.