Journal of Clinical Pathology
(ISSN: 0021-9746, 1472-4146)
Table of Contents
2016 - 69 (5)
- Gene of the month: Axl.
- L1-CAM is commonly expressed in testicular germ cell tumours.
- EGFR mutation detection on routine cytological smears of non-small cell lung cancer by digital PCR: a validation study.
- Molecular characteristics and potential therapeutic targets in Merkel cell carcinoma.
- Vitamin K interference in the measurement of plasma ammonia.
- Automated PCR detection of BRAF mutations in colorectal adenocarcinoma: a diagnostic test accuracy study.
- miR-19a and SOCS-1 expression in the differential diagnosis of laryngeal (glottic) verrucous squamous cell carcinoma.
- Immunohistochemical detection of cytoplasmic nucleophosmin in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded marrow trephine biopsies in acute myeloid leukaemia.
- Immunophenotyping of ampullary carcinomata allows for stratification of treatment specific subgroups.
- Comprehensive genomic profiling of extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma reveals a long tail of therapeutic targets.
- Tertiary lymphoid structures: prognostic significance and relationship with tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes in triple-negative breast cancer.
- Expression of EphB6 in ovarian serous carcinoma is associated with grade, TNM stage and survival.