Journal of Clinical Pathology
(ISSN: 0021-9746, 1472-4146)
Articles Available on Medscape
- IgG Is Involved in the Migration and Invasion of Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- The Spectrum of Histopathological Changes Encountered in Pancreatectomy Specimens After Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation, Including Subtle and Less-well-recognised Changes
- Diamond: Immunohistochemistry Versus Sequencing in EGFR Analysis of Lung Adenocarcinomas
- Sarcoma of the Breast: An Update on a Rare Entity
- Screening for Lynch Syndrome and Referral to Clinical Genetics by Selective Mismatch Repair Protein Immunohistochemistry Testing
Journal of Clinical Pathology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 69 (7)
- 2016 Laboratory guidelines for postvasectomy semen analysis: Association of Biomedical Andrologists, the British Andrology Society and the British Association of Urological Surgeons.
- Gene of the month: HGF.
- Expression of embryonic stem cell markers in keloid-associated lymphoid tissue.
- Autopsy cranial tissue examination rarely provides valuable information unless there is a specific prompt to open the head.
- Myelodysplastic features in a patient with germline CEBPA-mutant acute myeloid leukaemia.
- Peripheral marginalisation of endoplasmic reticulum membranes in cultured erythroblasts of congenital dyserythropoietic anaemia type II.
- Molecular interactions of polo-like kinase 1 in human cancers.
- Neuroendocrine tumours in rare sites: differences in nomenclature and diagnostics-a rare and ubiquitous histotype.
- A proposal for cellularity assessment for EGFR mutational analysis with a correlation with DNA yield and evaluation of the number of sections obtained from cell blocks for immunohistochemistry in non-small cell lung carcinoma.
- Novel immunohistochemical markers differentiate intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma from benign bile duct lesions.
- The assessment of Ki-67 as a prognostic marker in neuroendocrine tumours: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Correlation of ERG immunohistochemistry with molecular detection of TMPRSS2-ERG gene fusion.
- ZEB1 expression is associated with prognosis of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.
- A feasibility study on the effects of Triton X-100 for the in vitro inactivation of Ebola virus on haematological assays.
- Loss of histone variant macroH2A2 expression associates with progression of anal neoplasm.
- High prevalence of haemoglobin S in the closed Egyptian community of Siwa Oasis.
- Prognostic significance of PAK4 expression in gastric cancer.
- Double staining of bacilli and antigen Ag85B improves the accuracy of the pathological diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis.