(ISSN: 0268-1161, 1460-2350)
Table of Contents
2016 - 31 (5)
- Anti-M��llerian hormone serum concentrations of women with germline BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations.
- Anogenital distance is associated with serum reproductive hormones, but not with semen quality in young men.
- Prevalence and possible mechanisms of reactive hypoglycemia in polycystic ovary syndrome.
- ESHRE Guideline: management of women with premature ovarian insufficiency.
- What is the optimal duration of progesterone administration before transferring a vitrified-warmed cleavage stage embryo? A randomized controlled trial.
- Autologous cell therapy with CD133+ bone marrow-derived stem cells for refractory Asherman's syndrome and endometrial atrophy: a pilot cohort study.
- Endometrial vezatin and its association with endometriosis risk.
- Effectiveness of bilateral tubotubal anastomosis in a large outpatient population.
- HT-COMET: a novel automated approach for high throughput assessment of human sperm chromatin quality.
- Psychosocial counselling of identifiable sperm donors.
- People living with HIV and procreation: 30 years of progress from prohibition to freedom?
- Growth trajectories of the human embryonic head and periconceptional maternal conditions.
- Increased rate of spontaneous miscarriages in endometriosis-affected women.
- Shared risk aversion in spontaneous and induced abortion.
- Transplantation of adipose-derived stem cells combined with collagen scaffolds restores ovarian function in a rat model of premature ovarian insufficiency.
- Infertile women below the age of 40 have similar anti-M��llerian hormone levels and antral follicle count compared with women of the same age with no history of infertility.
- Overexpression of chloride channel-3 is associated with the increased migration and invasion ability of ectopic endometrial cells from patients with endometriosis.
- e-Therapy to reduce emotional distress in women undergoing assisted reproductive technology (ART): a feasibility randomized controlled trial.
- Transdermal testosterone pretreatment in poor responders undergoing ICSI: a randomized clinical trial.
- No hypothesis.
- Compensated reduction in Leydig cell function is associated with lower semen quality variables: a study of 8182 European young men.
- Attitudes toward prevention of mtDNA-related diseases through oocyte mitochondrial replacement therapy.
- Closed oocyte vitrification and storage in an oocyte donation programme: obstetric and neonatal outcome.