(ISSN: 0268-1161, 1460-2350)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Assisted Reproductive Technology Use and Outcomes Among Women With a History of Cancer
- Dilatation and Curettage Increases the Risk of Subsequent Preterm Birth
- Starting Hormonal Contraception After Using Emergency Contraception
- Contraceptive Practices and Cervical Screening in Women With Cystic Fibrosis
- Added Value of Anti-Mullerian Hormone in Prediction of Menopause
Human Reproduction's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 31 (7)
- Santa Claus in the fertility clinic.
- International Committee for Monitoring Assisted Reproductive Technologies world report: Assisted Reproductive Technology 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- A randomized controlled, non-inferiority trial of modified natural versus artificial cycle for cryo-thawed embryo transfer.
- Bisphenol A in culture media and plastic consumables used for ART.
- Does anti-M��llerian hormone predict menopause in the general population? Results of a prospective ongoing cohort study.
- Reliability of sperm morphology in predicting function.
- Reply: Reliability of sperm morphology in predicting function.
- Expression of Syncytin 1 (HERV-W), in the preimplantation human blastocyst, embryonic stem cells and trophoblast cells derived in vitro.
- Self-collected dried blood spots as a tool for measuring ovarian reserve in young female cancer survivors.
- The clinical performance of the M4 decision support model to triage women with a pregnancy of unknown location as at low or high risk of complications.
- Personality in women with endometriosis: temperament and character dimensions and pelvic pain.
- What threshold values of antral follicle count and serum AMH levels should be considered for oocyte cryopreservation after in vitro maturation?
- Infertility treatment and children's longitudinal growth between birth and 3 years of age.
- Survey of 243 ART patients having made a final disposition decision about their surplus cryopreserved embryos: the crucial role of symbolic embryo representation.
- Neonatal health including congenital malformation risk of 1072 children born after vitrified embryo transfer.
- Antioxidants improve mouse preimplantation embryo development and viability.
- Shorter anogenital distance correlates with the severity of hypospadias in pre-pubertal boys.
- Shaping up the function of anti-M��llerian hormone in ovaries of mono-ovulatory species.
- Anti-M��llerian hormone promotes pre-antral follicle growth, but inhibits antral follicle maturation and dominant follicle selection in primates.
- IVM in need of clear definitions.
- Clinical definition paper on in vitro maturation of human oocytes.
- TET enzymes are successively expressed during human spermatogenesis and their expression level is pivotal for male fertility.
- A prospective cohort study of endometriosis and subsequent risk of infertility.
- Platelet-derived TGF-��1 mediates the down-modulation of NKG2D expression and may be responsible for impaired natural killer (NK) cytotoxicity in women with endometriosis.
- Halofuginone suppresses growth of human uterine leiomyoma cells in a mouse xenograft model.
- Intrauterine human chorionic gonadotropin infusion in oocyte donors promotes endometrial synchrony and induction of early decidual markers for stromal survival: a randomized clinical trial.
- The medical and ethical challenges of fertility preservation in teenage girls: a case series of sickle cell anaemia patients prior to bone marrow transplant.
- Survival and growth of isolated pre-antral follicles from human ovarian medulla tissue during long-term 3D culture.
- Does BPA alter steroid hormone synthesis in human granulosa cells in vitro?
- Can IVF influence human evolution?
- Age-related infertility and unexplained infertility: an intricate clinical dilemma.