(ISSN: 0268-1161, 1460-2350)
Articles Available on Medscape
- No Change in Live Birthweight of IVF Singleton Deliveries Over an 18-year Period Despite Significant Clinical and Laboratory Changes
- Assisted Reproductive Technology Use and Outcomes Among Women With a History of Cancer
- Dilatation and Curettage Increases the Risk of Subsequent Preterm Birth
- Starting Hormonal Contraception After Using Emergency Contraception
- Contraceptive Practices and Cervical Screening in Women With Cystic Fibrosis
Human Reproduction's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 31 (10)
- Correlation between chromosomal distribution and embryonic findings on ultrasound in early pregnancy loss after IVF-embryo transfer.
- Length of FMR1 repeat alleles within the normal range does not substantially affect the risk of early menopause.
- Parents' anxiety and depression symptoms after successful infertility treatment and spontaneous conception: does singleton/twin pregnancy matter?
- Seminal plasma transforming growth factor-��, activin A and follistatin fluctuate within men over time.
- Development of a new clinically applicable device for embryo evaluation which measures embryo oxygen consumption.
- Development of a generally applicable morphokinetic algorithm capable of predicting the implantation potential of embryos transferred on Day 3.
- Prevalence and patient characteristics of Mayer-Rokitansky-K��ster-Hauser syndrome: a nationwide registry-based study.
- Specific immune cell and cytokine characteristics of human testicular germ cell neoplasia.
- nm23 regulates decidualization through the PI3K-Akt-mTOR signaling pathways in mice and humans.
- Diabetes, medical comorbidities and couple fecundity.
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone elicits gonadotropin secretion in premenopausal women.
- Childless women's beliefs and knowledge about oocyte freezing for social and medical reasons.
- Evaluation of minimal disseminated disease in cryopreserved ovarian tissue from bone and soft tissue sarcoma patients.
- Data collection systems in ART must follow the pace of change in clinical practice.
- Corticosteroid therapy in assisted reproduction - immune suppression is a faulty premise.
- A prospective randomized controlled trial of 3D versus 2D ultrasound-guided embryo transfer in women undergoing ART treatment.
- Poor embryo development in post-ovulatory in vivo-aged mouse oocytes is associated with mitochondrial dysfunction, but mitochondrial transfer from somatic cells is not sufficient for rejuvenation.
- Live birth and perinatal outcomes following stimulated and unstimulated IVF: analysis of over two decades of a nationwide data.
- Embryonic aneuploidy does not differ among genetic ancestry according to continental origin as determined by ancestry informative markers.
- Correlation between aneuploidy, standard morphology evaluation and morphokinetic development in 1730 biopsied blastocysts: a consecutive case series study.
- Characteristics of histologically confirmed endometriosis in cynomolgus monkeys.
- Classification of pregnancies of unknown location according to four different hCG-based protocols.
- Peanut butter.
- Time to take human embryo culture seriously.
- Influence of embryo culture medium (G5 and HTF) on pregnancy and perinatal outcome after IVF: a multicenter RCT.
- Disparities between online assisted reproduction patient education for same-sex and heterosexual couples.
- Fertility-related quality of life from two RCT cohorts with infertility: unexplained infertility and polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Endometriomas and deep infiltrating endometriosis in adulthood are strongly associated with anogenital distance, a biomarker for prenatal hormonal environment.
- Performance of outpatient transvaginal hydrolaparoscopy.