(ISSN: 0268-1161, 1460-2350)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Assisted Reproductive Technology Use and Outcomes Among Women With a History of Cancer
- Dilatation and Curettage Increases the Risk of Subsequent Preterm Birth
- Starting Hormonal Contraception After Using Emergency Contraception
- Contraceptive Practices and Cervical Screening in Women With Cystic Fibrosis
- Added Value of Anti-Mullerian Hormone in Prediction of Menopause
Human Reproduction's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 31 (9)
- Obesity-induced oocyte mitochondrial defects are partially prevented and rescued by supplementation with co-enzyme Q10 in a mouse model.
- Online sperm donation: a survey of the demographic characteristics, motivations, preferences and experiences of sperm donors on a connection website.
- Young women's psychological distress after a diagnosis of polycystic ovary syndrome or endometriosis.
- Urinary paracetamol and time-to-pregnancy.
- Klinefelter syndrome and fertility: sperm preservation should not be offered to children with Klinefelter syndrome.
- Dienogest mediates midkine suppression in endometriosis.
- Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist mediates toll-like receptor 3-induced inhibition of trophoblast adhesion to endometrial cells in vitro.
- Prediction model for obtaining spermatozoa with testicular sperm extraction in men with non-obstructive azoospermia.
- Prediction model for live birth in ICSI using testicular extracted sperm.
- Clinical decision-making in azoospermic men: in search of the ideal prediction model.
- Advanced maternal age causes adverse programming of mouse blastocysts leading to altered growth and impaired cardiometabolic health in post-natal life.
- Is underage abortion associated with adverse outcomes in early adulthood? A longitudinal birth cohort study up to 25 years of age.
- A nested case-control study of prenatal vanadium exposure and low birthweight.
- No change in live birthweight of IVF singleton deliveries over an 18-year period despite significant clinical and laboratory changes.
- Ninety-five orthotopic transplantations in 74 women of ovarian tissue after cytotoxic treatment in a fertility preservation network: tissue activity, pregnancy and delivery rates.
- Fertility, pregnancy and gynecological outcomes after fetoscopic surgery for congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
- RCT to evaluate the influence of adjuvant medical treatment of peritoneal endometriosis on the outcome of IVF.
- Prevalence of infertility and help seeking among 15 000 women and men.
- Genetic variations in the 3'-untranslated region of SLC18A2 are associated with serum FSH concentration in polycystic ovary syndrome patients and regulate gene expression in vitro.
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: review and new classification criteria for reporting in clinical trials.
- The Fertility Quality of Life Questionnaire (FertiQoL) Relational subscale: psychometric properties and discriminant validity across gender.
- Female digit length ratio (2D:4D) and time-to-pregnancy.
- Treatment with human, recombinant FSH improves sperm DNA fragmentation in idiopathic infertile men depending on the FSH receptor polymorphism p.N680S: a pharmacogenetic study.
- Reduced homeobox protein MSX1 in human endometrial tissue is linked to infertility.
- Effects of fertility education on knowledge, desires and anxiety among the reproductive-aged population: findings from a randomized controlled trial.
- Hysteroscopic proximal tubal occlusion versus laparoscopic salpingectomy as a treatment for hydrosalpinges prior to IVF or ICSI: an RCT.