The Journal of clinical psychiatry
(ISSN: 0160-6689, 1555-2101)
Table of Contents
2016 - 77 (5)
- Demographic variables, design characteristics, and effect sizes of randomized, placebo-controlled, monotherapy trials of major depressive disorder and bipolar depression.
- Age at the time of exposure to trauma modulates the psychopathological profile in patients with early psychosis.
- Early onset of response with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in obsessive-compulsive disorder: a meta-analysis.
- Impact of anxious symptoms and comorbid anxiety disorders on functional impairment in depressed patients.
- Why is mechanism of action important in antidepressant treatment?
- Sudden cardiac death related to antipsychotics: beyond the long QT syndrome hypothesis.
- Gene expression profiling of the xMHC region reveals 9 candidate genes in schizophrenia.
- How many treatments before clozapine? medication choices across the spectrum of treatment resistance in schizophrenia.
- Benzodiazepine safety: mortality risk or multiple chronic disease comorbidity?
- The incidence of seizures with antipsychotics.
- Can development of PTSD be prevented after acute trauma?
- Comparative risk of seizure with use of first- and second-generation antipsychotics in patients with schizophrenia and mood disorders.
- Doxazosin XL reduces symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder in veterans with PTSD: a pilot clinical trial.
- Cannabis and neuropsychiatry, 1: benefits and risks.
- Safety and efficacy of electroconvulsive therapy for depression in the presence of deep brain stimulation in obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Open-Label trial on the effects of memantine in adults with obsessive-compulsive disorder after a single ketamine infusion.
- Benzodiazepine use and risk of mortality among patients with schizophrenia: a retrospective longitudinal study.
- The course of suicide risk following traumatic injury.
- Quantifying intraindividual variations in plasma clozapine levels: a population pharmacokinetic approach.
- Adherence to antidepressants is associated with lower mortality: a 4-year population-based cohort study.
- Clinical outcomes associated with comorbid posttraumatic stress disorder among patients with bipolar disorder.
- Long-term outcome of early interventions to prevent posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Clozapine and risperidone in moderately refractory schizophrenia: a 6-month randomized double-blind comparison.
- Depressive symptoms following stroke and transient ischemic attack: is it time for a more intensive treatment approach? results from the TABASCO cohort study.
- Long-term efficacy, safety, and tolerability of L-methylfolate calcium 15 mg as adjunctive therapy with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: a 12-month, open-label study following a placebo-controlled acute study.
- Correlation of clinical response with homocysteine reduction during therapy with reduced B vitamins in patients with MDD who are positive for MTHFR C677T or A1298C polymorphism: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- Efficacy outcomes from 3 clinical trials of edivoxetine as adjunctive treatment for patients with major depressive disorder who are partial responders to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor treatment.