The Journal of asthma : official journal of the Association for the Care of Asthma
(ISSN: 0277-0903, 1532-4303)
Table of Contents
2015 - 52 (5)
- Effectiveness of a promotora home visitation program for underserved Hispanic children with asthma.
- Factors associated with asthma in adolescents in the city of Fortaleza, Brazil.
- Maternal and paternal beliefs, support and parenting as determinants of sport participation of adolescents with asthma.
- The changing epidemiology of asthma in Shanghai, China.
- Effectiveness of a modified open airways curriculum.
- Patterns of aeroallergen sensitization predicting risk for asthma in preschool children with atopic dermatitis.
- Urates in exhaled breath condensate as a biomarker of control in childhood asthma.
- Evaluation of proteasomal gene polymorphisms in Lithuanian patients with asthma.
- Sensitivity of different spirometric tests for detecting airway obstruction in childhood asthma.
- Anxiety sensitivity as a mediator of the association between asthma and smoking.
- Factors associated with length of stay for pediatric asthma hospitalizations.
- Atopy as a risk factor for the development of asthma in young recruits.
- Effects of regular treatment with combination of salmeterol/fluticasone propionate and salmeterol alone in cough variant asthma.