The Journal of antibiotics
Table of Contents
2013 - 66 (4)
- Occurrence and biosynthesis of C-demethylactinomycins in actinomycin-producing Streptomyces chrysomallus and Streptomyces parvulus.
- Streptomyces hundungensis sp. nov., a novel actinomycete with antifungal activity and plant growth promoting traits.
- Streptomyces tsukubensis sp. nov., a producer of the immunosuppressant tacrolimus.
- Divergent effects of desferrioxamine on bacterial growth and characteristics.
- Migracins A and B, new inhibitors of cancer cell migration, produced by Streptomyces sp.
- Complete sequence of pBFUK1, a carbapenemase-harboring mobilizable plasmid from Bacteroides fragilis, and distribution of pBFUK1-like plasmids among carbapenem-resistant B. fragilis clinical isolates.
- Creation of novel reveromycin derivatives by alcohol-added fermentation.
- Antifouling and antibacterial polyketides from marine gorgonian coral-associated fungus Penicillium sp. SCSGAF 0023.
- Suppression of type II collagen-induced arthritis by ICM0301B, a new angiogenesis inhibitor.
- Identification of a new phomoxanthone antibiotic from Phomopsis longicolla and its antimicrobial correlation with other metabolites during fermentation.
- New pyridone alkaloids JBIR-130, JBIR-131 and JBIR-132 from Isaria sp. NBRC 104353.