Issues in mental health nursing
(ISSN: 0161-2840, 1096-4673)
Issues in mental health nursing's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 37 (7)
- Aggression and Violence: Perennial Concerns for Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing.
- Interventions to Encourage Uptake of Cancer Screening for People With Severe Mental Illness.
- Need for Specialized Support Services for Nurse Victims of Physical Assault by Psychiatric Patients.
- Facilitating Goodwill in Workplace Relationships: The Benefits and Challenges.
- Educating Mental Health Clinicians About Sensory Modulation to Enhance Clinical Practice in a Youth Acute Inpatient Mental Health Unit: A Feasibility Study.
- The Relationship Between Sexual Violence and Disordered Eating.
- Psychiatric Nurses' Emotional and Ethical Experiences Regarding Seclusion and Restraint.
- Healthcare Managers' Perceptions of Patient Perpetrated Aggression and Prevention Strategies: A Cross Sectional Survey.
- Levels of Aggression among Turkish Adolescents and Factors Leading to Aggression.
- Working Conditions and Mental Health of Nursing Staff in Nursing Homes.
- Levels of the Staff's Exposure to Violence at Locked Psychiatric Clinics: A Comparison by Occupational Groups.
- A Co-operative Inquiry Into Generating, Describing, and Transforming Knowledge About De-escalation Practices in Mental Health Settings.
- Yawning, Why and When?