International Journal of Epidemiology
(ISSN: 0300-5771, 1464-3685)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2015 - 44 (6)
- Substantiating the impact of John Snow���s contributions using data deleted during the 1936 reprinting of his original essay On the Mode of Communication of Cholera.
- The pathogenesis of arteriosclerosis.
- Focus on Framingham.
- Cohort Profile: The Framingham Heart Study (FHS): overview of milestones in cardiovascular epidemiology.
- Commentary: Early Framingham: pioneering enterprise and forerunner of modern thought.
- Commentary: Framingham: a landmark investigation.
- Commentary: By and for clinicians: the early years of Framingham.
- II. Coronary Heart Disease in the Framingham Study.
- The Framingham Heart Study: past, present and future.
- Socioeconomic disadvantage and neural development from infancy through early childhood.
- Data Resource Profile: the Dutch National Intensive Care Evaluation (NICE) Registry of Admissions to Adult Intensive Care Units.
- Psychiatric epidemiology: dimensions and categories.
- Commentary: Please sir, I want some more (and something else).
- Zinc intake and risk of Crohn���s disease and ulcerative colitis: a prospective cohort study.
- Epidemiology of Mycoplasma genitalium in British men and women aged 16���44 years: evidence from the third National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles (Natsal-3).
- Distribution of chronic disease mortality and deterioration in household socioeconomic status in rural Bangladesh: an analysis over a 24-year period.
- Associations of sitting behaviours with all-cause mortality over a 16-year follow-up: the Whitehall II study.
- Variability and rapid increase in body mass index during childhood are associated with adult obesity.
- Cohort Profile: The 1934-66 Mysore Birth Records Cohort in South India.
- Health & Demographic Surveillance System Profile: The Magu Health and Demographic Surveillance System (Magu HDSS).
- Randomized study designs for lifestyle interventions: a tutorial.
- Commentary: Antidepressants and diabetes risk: why are there discrepant findings from cohort studies based on patient records and those based on serial phenotyping?
- Caregiving reduces mortality risk for most caregivers: a census-based record linkage study.
- Effects of MVA85A vaccine on tuberculosis challenge in animals: systematic review.
- Reducing under-reporting of stigmatized health events using the List Experiment: results from a randomized, population-based study of abortion in Liberia.
- Effect of fortified complementary food supplementation on child growth in rural Bangladesh: a cluster-randomized trial.
- Antidepressant medication use and trajectories of fasting plasma glucose, glycated haemoglobin, ��-cell function and insulin sensitivity: a 9-year longitudinal study of the D.E.S.I.R. cohort.
- Data Resource Profile: The Japan National Health and Nutrition Survey (NHNS).
- Effects of the X:IT smoking intervention: a school-based cluster randomized trial.
- Institutional deliveries weakly associated with improved neonatal survival in developing countries: evidence from 192 Demographic and Health Surveys.
- Cohort Profile: Te Puawaitanga o Nga Tapuwae Kia Ora Tonu, Life and Living in Advanced Age: a Cohort Study in New Zealand (LiLACS NZ).
- Cohort Profile: Sympathetic activity and Ambulatory Blood Pressure in Africans (SABPA) prospective cohort study.