International Journal of Epidemiology
(ISSN: 0300-5771, 1464-3685)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Interventions for Preventing Obesity in Children
- ADHD Prevalence Estimates Across Three Decades: An Updated Systematic Review and Meta-Regression Analysis
- Preventing the Onset of Major Depressive Disorder: A Meta-analytic Review of Psychological Interventions
- Commentary: Liver Enzymes and All-Cause Mortality
- Liver Enzymes and Risk of All-Cause Mortality in General Populations: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
International Journal of Epidemiology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 45 (2)
- Health is not just the absence of disease ���.
- Authors' Response to: Letters re MVA85A.
- Response to: Systematic review: animal studies of TB vaccines.
- Selective presentation of MVA85A tuberculosis booster vaccine preclinical animal data.
- Effects of MVA85A vaccine on tuberculosis challenge in animals: systematic review.
- Commentary: Assessing the impact of temporally associated adverse events on neonatal hepatitis B vaccination.
- Loss of confidence in vaccines following media reports of infant deaths after hepatitis B vaccination in China.
- Cochrane Column.
- Commentary: The origins of fetal origins.
- Commentary: Continuum of reproductive casualty-or causality?
- Relationship between pregnancy experience and the development of certain neuropsychiatric disorders in childhood.
- Commentary: Considerations for the use of registry data to study adolescent eating disorders.
- The influence of school on whether girls develop eating disorders.
- Outcome modelling strategies in epidemiology: traditional methods and basic alternatives.
- Pesticide exposure in Sri Lanka.
- Software Application Profile: RVPedigree: a suite of family-based rare variant association tests for normally and non-normally distributed quantitative traits.
- Software Application Profiles: useful and novel software for epidemiological data analysis.
- Quantifying the impact of rising food prices on child mortality in India: a cross-district statistical analysis of the District Level Household Survey.
- Obstetric mode of delivery and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a sibling-matched study.
- Cohort Profile Update: The Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study (MoBa).
- Childhood household dysfunction and risk of self-harm: a cohort study of 107��518 young adults in Stockholm County.
- 'The association between intelligence and lifespan is mostly genetic'.
- Authors' Response to Kaufman and Muntaner.
- Maternal fat and fatty acid intake and birth outcomes in a South Indian population.
- I get height with a little help from my friends: herd protection from sanitation on child growth in rural Ecuador.
- Data Resource Profile: The Russia Longitudinal Monitoring Survey-Higher School of Economics (RLMS-HSE) Phase II: Monitoring the Economic and Health Situation in Russia, 1994-2013.
- Identification of neurodevelopmental trajectories in infancy and of risk factors affecting deviant development: a longitudinal birth cohort study.
- Effectiveness of a pay-for-performance intervention to improve maternal and child health services in Afghanistan: a cluster-randomized trial.
- Prenatal and infant paracetamol exposure and development of asthma: the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study.
- Low resting heart rate is associated with violence in late adolescence: a prospective birth cohort study in Brazil.
- Data Resource Profile: The Aberdeen Maternity and Neonatal Databank (AMND).
- Converting between marginal effect measures from binomial models.
- Continuing use of the terms prospective and retrospective and quality of reporting of observational studies: time to update the STROBE guideline?
- African partnerships through the H3Africa Consortium bring a genomic dimension to longitudinal population studies on the continent.
- Impact of paraquat regulation on suicide in South Korea.
- Cohort Profile: Hamamatsu Birth Cohort for Mothers and Children (HBC Study).
- Cohort Profile: Growing Up in Wales: The Environments for Healthy Living study.
- Cohort Profile: The EDEN mother-child cohort on the prenatal and early postnatal determinants of child health and development.
- Cohort Profile: The Rotterdam Periconceptional Cohort (Predict Study).
- Cohort Profile: The Jerusalem Perinatal Family Follow-Up Study.