(ISSN: 0017-5749, 1468-3288)
Table of Contents
2016 - 65 (6)
- Not All Mice Are the Same: Standardization of Animal Research Data Presentation.
- Lack of consensus for usage of ��-blockers in end-stage liver disease.
- Algorithm to rule out clinically significant portal hypertension combining Shear-wave elastography of liver and spleen: a prospective multicentre study.
- Increasing detection rates for diminutive adenomas: are we on the right track?
- Digging deeper into the intronic sequences of the SPINK1 gene.
- Sleeping in on pancreatic cancer pain: Schwann cell secreted IL-6 pushes snooze on the pain alarm.
- Microbiome-based companion diagnostics: no longer science fiction?
- Activated Schwann cells in pancreatic cancer are linked to analgesia via suppression of spinal astroglia and microglia.
- Evolution of oesophageal adenocarcinoma from metaplastic columnar epithelium without goblet cells in Barrett's oesophagus.
- Structural robustness of the gut mucosal microbiota is associated with Crohn's disease remission after surgery.
- A bleeding umbilical mass.
- Clinical response to peroral endoscopic myotomy in patients with idiopathic achalasia at a minimum follow-up of 2���years.
- Siblings of patients with Crohn's disease exhibit a biologically relevant dysbiosis in mucosal microbial metacommunities.
- Tumour-educated circulating monocytes are powerful candidate biomarkers for diagnosis and disease follow-up of colorectal cancer.
- Liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma beyond the Milan criteria.
- The clinical and biological significance of MIR-224 expression in colorectal cancer metastasis.
- Tenofovir monotherapy versus tenofovir and entecavir combination therapy in adefovir-resistant chronic hepatitis B patients with multiple drug failure: results of a randomised trial.
- Modulation of HCV reinfection after orthotopic liver transplantation by fibroblast growth factor-2 and other non-interferon mediators.
- miR-30-HNF4�� and miR-194-NR2F2 regulatory networks contribute to the upregulation of metaplasia markers in the stomach.
- Antitumour activity of an inhibitor of miR-34a in liver cancer with ��-catenin-mutations.
- Gastric tumour-derived ANGPT2 regulation by DARPP-32 promotes angiogenesis.
- TLR-independent anti-inflammatory function of intestinal epithelial TRAF6 signalling prevents DSS-induced colitis in mice.
- Development and validation of the WASP classification system for optical diagnosis of adenomas, hyperplastic polyps and sessile serrated adenomas/polyps.