(ISSN: 0017-5749, 1468-3288)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Preclinical Disease and Preventive Strategies in IBD: Perspectives, Challenges and Opportunities
- Serrated Polyposis Syndrome: Risk Stratification or Reduction?
- Population-based Assessment of the Outcomes in Patients With Postcolonoscopy Colorectal Cancers
- The Continuing Uncertainty About Cancer Risk in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Efficacy and Safety of Endoscopic Resection of Large Colorectal Polyps
Gut's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 65 (8)
- Erratum: Acute kidney injury and acute-on-chronic liver failure classifications in prognosis assessment of patients with acute decompensation of cirrhosis.
- Erratum: MicroRNA-375 inhibits tumour growth and metastasis in oesophageal squamous cell carcinoma through repressing insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor.
- Refinement of screening for familial pancreatic cancer.
- Beta-blockers in patients with cirrhosis and ascites: type of beta-blocker matters.
- Drug development in IBD: from novel target identification to early clinical trials.
- Transition from childhood to adulthood in coeliac disease: the Prague consensus report.
- Is human albumin solution really the best resuscitation fluid for patients with advanced cirrhosis?
- Why is one arm stronger than two arms? IgG4 antibodies in IgG4-related autoimmune pancreatitis.
- Propranolol improves endothelial dysfunction in advanced cirrhosis: the 'endothelial exhaustion' hypothesis.
- Pathogenicity of IgG in patients with IgG4-related disease.
- Xanthoma striatum palmare.
- Surveillance endoscopy is associated with improved outcomes of oesophageal adenocarcinoma detected in patients with Barrett's oesophagus.
- The gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase to platelet ratio (GPR) predicts significant liver fibrosis and cirrhosis in patients with chronic HBV infection in West Africa.
- Psychological comorbidity increases the risk for postinfectious IBS partly by enhanced susceptibility to develop infectious gastroenteritis.
- Mechanism of mitochondrial permeability transition pore induction and damage in the pancreas: inhibition prevents acute pancreatitis by protecting production of ATP.
- Activating ERBB2/HER2 mutations indicate susceptibility to pan-HER inhibitors in Lynch and Lynch-like colorectal cancer.
- Congenital secretory diarrhoea caused by activating germline mutations in GUCY2C.
- Adolescent body mass index and erythrocyte sedimentation rate in relation to colorectal cancer risk.
- The composition and differentiation potential of the duodenal intraepithelial innate lymphocyte compartment is altered in coeliac disease.
- PHLDA3 overexpression in hepatocytes by endoplasmic reticulum stress via IRE1-Xbp1s pathway expedites liver injury.
- Tailored anti-TNF therapy during pregnancy in patients with IBD: maternal and fetal safety.
- The applicability of hepatocellular carcinoma risk prediction scores in a North American patient population with chronic hepatitis B infection.
- Screening diabetic patients for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease with controlled attenuation parameter and liver stiffness measurements: a prospective cohort study.