(ISSN: 0016-9013, 1758-5341)
Table of Contents
2016 - 56 (2)
- Editorial Board.
- Table of Contents.
- Context and Discourse in (Exemplary) Narrative Research.
- You See Me.
- Cinematic Vertigo-and Enjoyable Once You Relax Into It.
- Acknowledgment of Reviewers.
- Aging in a Latino World.
- Crossing Lines and Asking Questions at the End of Life.
- Measuring Work Engagement, Psychological Empowerment, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior Among Health Care Aides.
- Reporting Policy Regarding Drivers with Dementia.
- What Health and Aged Care Culture Change Models Mean for Residents and Their Families: A Systematic Review.
- Aging in Taiwan: Building a Society for Active Aging and Aging in Place.
- "It Was Very Rewarding for Me ���": Senior Volunteers' Experiences With Implementing a Reminiscence and Creative Activity Intervention.
- Gerontology in Five Images.
- Risk Factors for Self-reported Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol and/or Illicit Drugs Among Older Adults.
- Anticipating an Easier Day: Effects of Adult Day Services on Daily Cortisol and Stress.
- The Seniors' Outdoor Survey: An Observational Tool for Assessing Outdoor Environments at Long-Term Care Settings.
- "There's No Correspondence Between Me and My Age": Old Age in Theresia Walser's King Kong's Daughters.
- The Effectiveness of a Culturally Sensitive Cognitive Behavioral Group Intervention for Latino Alzheimer's Caregivers.
- The Nursing Home Five Star Rating: How Does It Compare to Resident and Family Views of Care?
- Documentation of Dual Sensory Impairment in Electronic Medical Records.
- Profiles of Loneliness in the Caregiving Unit.
- Tricks of the Trade: Motivating Sales Agents to Con Older Adults.
- "It Depends": Reasons Why Nursing Home Residents Change Their Minds About Care Preferences.
- Antecedents of Attitudes to Aging: A Study of the Roles of Personality and Well-being.
- Perspectives on Tiered Older Driver Assessment in Primary Care Settings.
- The Loneliness of the Aging in Two Contemporary Novels.
- A Perfect Storm: Care Transitions for Vulnerable Older Adults Discharged Home From the Emergency Department Without a Hospital Admission.
- Memory Care and Wellness Services: Efficacy of Specialized Dementia Care in Adult Day Services.