(ISSN: 0016-9013, 1758-5341)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Training Older Adults to Use Tablet Computers: Does It Enhance Cognitive Function?
- Risk Factors for Self-reported Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol and/or Illicit Drugs Among Older Adults
- Comparison of Long-term Care in Nursing Homes Versus Home Health
- Combat Exposure in Early Adulthood Interacts With Recent Stressors to Predict PTSD in Aging Male Veterans
- Effects of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Metabolic Syndrome on Cognitive Aging in Veterans
The Gerontologist's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 56 (3)
- Table of Contents.
- Editorial Board.
- Working Longer: A Comparative Perspective.
- The Origins, Programs, and Benefits of Age-Friendly Communities.
- Finding Tatanka.
- Aging and Place: Clarifying the Discourse.
- Playing With Ageism.
- Low Vision Rehabilitation, Age-Related Vision Loss, and Risk: A Critical Interpretive Synthesis.
- Attachment to Life: Psychometric Analyses of the Valuation of Life Scale and Differences Among Older Adults.
- Aging in Italy: The Need for New Welfare Strategies in an Old Country.
- Development and Pilot Evaluation of a Novel Dignity-Conserving End-of-Life (EoL) Care Model for Nursing Homes in Chinese Societies.
- Turn Off the Music! Music Impairs Visual Associative Memory Performance in Older Adults.
- Personal Life Approach: An Interactive Way of Understanding Older Adults' Participation in Activities Following Hospitalization.
- Effects of the Minnesota Adaptation of the NYU Caregiver Intervention on Primary Subjective Stress of Adult Child Caregivers of Persons With Dementia.
- Voices of Alzheimer Caregivers on Positive Aspects of Caregiving.
- Depressive Symptoms Among Older Adults Who Do Not Drive: Association With Mobility Resources and Perceived Transportation Barriers.
- Older People's Perspectives Regarding the Use of Sensor Monitoring in Their Home.
- Older Adults' Risk Practices From Hospital to Home: A Discourse Analysis.
- Generativity in Elderly Oblate Sisters of Providence.
- The Growing Costs and Burden of Family Caregiving of Older Adults: A Review of Paid Sick Leave and Family Leave Policies.
- Mobility Disability in Older Adults: At the Intersection of People and Places.
- Living Arrangement and Loneliness Among Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Older Adults.
- Does Dementia Caregiving Accelerate Frailty? Findings From the Health and Retirement Study.
- The Protective Effects of Religiosity on Depression: A 2-Year Prospective Study.
- Do Higher Levels of Resilience Buffer the Deleterious Impact of Chronic Illness on Disability in Later Life?
- Changes in Leisure Activities and Dimensions of Depressive Symptoms in Later Life: A 12-Year Follow-Up.
- Promoting and Protecting Against Stigma in Assisted Living and Nursing Homes.
- Solidarity in the Grandparent-Adult Grandchild Relationship and Trajectories of Depressive Symptoms.