(ISSN: 0378-1119, 1879-0038)
Table of Contents
2016 - 582 (1)
- The first determination of DNA sequence of a specific gene.
- Genome-wide transcriptome analysis in the ovaries of two goats identifies differentially expressed genes related to fecundity.
- Identification of proteasome subunit beta type 2 associated with deltamethrin detoxification in Drosophila Kc cells by cDNA microarray analysis and bioassay analyses.
- Oral mucosal stigmata in hereditary-cancer syndromes: From germline mutations to distinctive clinical phenotypes and tailored therapies.
- Darwin's Pangenesis as a molecular theory of inherited diseases.
- Isolation, genome sequencing and functional analysis of two T7-like coliphages of avian pathogenic Escherichia coli.
- Transcriptome modifications in human gingival fibroblasts exposed to 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate.
- Molecular characterization and dietary regulation of aminopeptidase N (APN) in the grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella).
- Cloning, expression and localization of DacaCSP2 and DacaCSP3 during different reproductive stages in Daphnia carinata.
- Role of microRNA 21 in diabetes and associated/related diseases.
- Decreased DNA repair gene XRCC1 expression is associated with radiotherapy-induced acute side effects in breast cancer patients.
- TNNT1, TNNT2, and TNNT3: Isoform genes, regulation, and structure-function relationships.