(ISSN: 0950-222X, 1476-5454)
Table of Contents
2016 - 30 (8)
- Predictors of stereoacuity outcome in visually mature subjects with exotropia.
- Risk factors for intraoperative floppy iris syndrome: a prospective study.
- Chandelier retroillumination-assisted cataract surgery during vitrectomy.
- Trabeculectomy with ologen in secondary glaucomas following failed trabeculectomy with MMC: comparative study.
- Associations of retinal artery occlusion and retinal vein occlusion to mortality, stroke, and myocardial infarction: a systematic review.
- Glaucoma treatment adherence at a United Kingdom general practice.
- Variation in rod and cone density from the fovea to the mid-periphery in healthy human retinas using adaptive optics scanning laser ophthalmoscopy.
- Combination therapy of intravitreal bevacizumab with single simultaneous posterior subtenon triamcinolone acetonide for macular edema due to branch retinal vein occlusion.
- Angle closure glaucoma in the Northern Ireland Diabetic Retinopathy Screening Programme.
- Rate of intraoperative complications during cataract surgery following intravitreal injections.
- Triple bottom line: sustainability in amblyopia care.
- Correlation between anterior chamber characteristics and laser flare photometry immediately after femtosecond laser treatment before phacoemulsification.
- Aflibercept in persistent neovascular AMD: comparison of different treatment strategies in switching therapy.
- Clinical efficacy of modified partial pars plana vitrectomy combined with phacoemulsification for malignant glaucoma.
- Comparison of botulinum toxin-A injection in lacrimal gland and conjunctivodacryocystorhinostomy for treatment of epiphora due to proximal lacrimal system obstruction.
- Variability of disease activity in patients treated with ranibizumab for neovascular age-related macular degeneration.
- Determinants of visual acuity outcomes in eyes with neovascular AMD treated with anti-VEGF agents: an instrumental variable analysis of the AURA study.
- Wrong intraocular lens events-what lessons have we learned? A review of incidents reported to the National Reporting and Learning System: 2010-2014 versus 2003-2010.
- Elevated neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio in pseudoexfoliation syndrome.
- Patient satisfaction in the Peterborough community specialist optometrist in glaucoma shared-care scheme.
- Response to: Comment on 'Cost effectiveness of collagen crosslinking for progressive keratoconus in the UK NHS'.
- Comment on 'Cost effectiveness of collagen crosslinking for progressive keratoconus in the UK NHS'.
- The incidence of diabetic retinopathy requiring treatment is also low in the under 90 age group.
- The translaminar pressure difference as an index for neurotoxic burden in the anterior part of the optic nerve.
- Graft decentering in DSAEK: a risk factor for immune reactions?
- Clinical evidence of the pre-Descemets layer (Dua's layer) in corneal pathology.