(ISSN: 0950-222X, 1476-5454)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Effectiveness Study of Atropine for Progressive Myopia in Europeans
- The Increase of Aqueous Tear Volume by Diquafosol Sodium in Dry-Eye Patients With Sjogren's Syndrome
- Determining Patient Preferences in the Management of Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion: Modifying Current Treatment Protocols
- Dexamethasone Implant in Diabetic Macular Edema in Real-Life Situations
Eye's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 30 (7)
- Choroidal changes observed with enhanced depth imaging optical coherence tomography in patients with mild Graves orbitopathy.
- The time of resolution and the rate of recurrence in acute central serous chorioretinopathy following spontaneous resolution and low-fluence photodynamic therapy: a case-control study.
- A clinical study of Aicardi syndrome in Northern Ireland: the spectrum of ophthalmic findings.
- Natural history of retinopathy in children and young people with type 1 diabetes.
- Modified tarsotomy for the treatment of severe cicatricial entropion.
- Quantitative assessment of central and limbal epithelium after long-term wear of soft contact lenses and in patients with dry eyes: a pilot study.
- Comment on: 'Effectiveness of a smartphone application for testing near visual acuity'.
- Change in choroidal thickness and the relationship with accommodation following myopic excimer laser surgery.
- Diagnosis of retinopathy in children younger than 12 years of age: implications for the diabetic eye screening guidelines in the UK.
- Identifying variation in models of care for the genomic-based diagnosis of inherited retinal dystrophies in the United Kingdom.
- The role of indocyanine green angiography imaging in further differential diagnosis of patients with nAMD who are morphologically poor responders to ranibizumab in a real-life setting.
- Confidence of ophthalmology specialist trainees in the management of posterior capsule rupture and vitreous loss.
- Early treatment of acute submacular haemorrhage secondary to wet AMD using intravitreal tissue plasminogen activator, C3F8, and an anti-VEGF agent.
- Vitrectomy with subretinal tissue plasminogen activator and ranibizumab for submacular haemorrhages secondary to age-related macular degeneration: retrospective case series of 45 consecutive cases.
- The effect of topical anti-muscarinic agents on subfoveal choroidal thickness in healthy adults.
- The Edinburgh diagnostic algorithms: a freely available validated resource for non-ophthalmologists.
- Early-onset glaucoma in Axenfeld-Rieger anomaly: long-term surgical results and visual outcome.
- Advances of optical coherence tomography in myopia and pathologic myopia.
- Association of ZNF644, GRM6, and CTNND2 genes with high myopia in the Han Chinese population: Jiangsu Eye Study.
- Combination of peripheral laser photocoagulation with intravitreal bevacizumab in na��ve eyes with macular edema secondary to CRVO: prospective randomized study.
- Treatment trials for diabetic macular oedema.
- Comments on 'Long-term outcomes of phakic patients with diabetic macular oedema treated with intravitreal fluocinolone acetonide (FAc) implants'.
- Reply to 'Comments on Long-term outcomes of phakic patients with diabetic macular oedema treated with intravitreal fluocinolone acetonide (FAc) implants'.
- Myopic traction maculopathy.