European Heart Journal
(ISSN: 0195-668X, 1522-9645)
Table of Contents
2016 - 37 (24)
- CardioPulse Articles.
- Frontiers of interventional cardiology: plaque imaging, thrombus load, and bifurcation lesions.
- Bifurcation lesions: no need to implant two stents when one is sufficient!
- Save your blushes and stop routine thrombus aspiration during primary PCI.
- Finding an effective treatment for microvascular obstruction in STEMI: a road to perdition?
- First-in-man assessment of plaque rupture by polarization-sensitive optical frequency domain imaging in vivo.
- A rare cause of ischaemia in late adulthood: multimodal imaging of an anomalous origin of left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery.
- Coronary bifurcation lesions treated with simple or complex stenting: 5-year survival from patient-level pooled analysis of the Nordic Bifurcation Study and the British Bifurcation Coronary Study.
- Strategies to attenuate micro-vascular obstruction during P-PCI: the randomized reperfusion facilitated by local adjunctive therapy in ST-elevation myocardial infarction trial.
- Myocardial blush and microvascular reperfusion following manual thrombectomy during percutaneous coronary intervention for ST elevation myocardial infarction: insights from the TOTAL trial.
- Invasive coronary imaging: any role in primary and secondary prevention?
- Revascularization in stable coronary artery disease: a combined perspective from an interventional cardiologist and a cardiac surgeon.
- FDG-PET/CT images during 5 years before acute aortic dissection.
- The comparative efficacy of bivalirudin is markedly attenuated by use of radial access: insights from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Cardiovascular Consortium.