European Heart Journal
(ISSN: 0195-668X, 1522-9645)
Table of Contents
2016 - 37 (25)
- CardioPulse Articles.
- Frontiers in lipid research: mechanisms, diet, and novel lipids.
- Spontaneous resolution of iatrogenic ascending aorta dissection: now you see it, now you do not.
- Plasma ceramides predict cardiovascular death in patients with stable coronary artery disease and acute coronary syndromes beyond LDL-cholesterol.
- Fasting is not routinely required for determination of a lipid profile: clinical and laboratory implications including flagging at desirable concentration cut-points-a joint consensus statement from the European Atherosclerosis Society and European Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine.
- Dietary patterns and the risk of major adverse cardiovascular events in a global study of high-risk patients with stable coronary heart disease.
- Chinese herbal drug natural indigo may cause pulmonary artery hypertension.
- Reduction of LDL-cholesterol: important at all ages.
- Greater decreases in cholesterol levels among individuals with high cardiovascular risk than among the general population: the northern Sweden MONICA study 1994 to 2014.
- Risk factor exposure in individuals free from cardiovascular disease differs according to age at first myocardial infarction.
- Cholesterol crystal induced arterial inflammation and destabilization of atherosclerotic plaque.
- Preantibiotic era revisited: Janeway's lesions and Osler's nodes.