European Heart Journal
(ISSN: 0195-668X, 1522-9645)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Inflammatory Cytokines in Atherosclerosis: Current Therapeutic Approaches
- Drug-coated Balloon Treatment for Lower Extremity Vascular Disease Intervention
- Intestinal Congestion and Right Ventricular Dysfunction
- Novel Mechanisms in the Pathogenesis of Atrial Fibrillation: Practical Applications
- Heart Failure Outcomes With Empagliflozin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes at High Cardiovascular Risk
European Heart Journal's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 37 (26)
- CardioPulse Articles.
- Controversies in interventional cardiology: eminence, common sense, and evidence.
- Interventional cardiology, where real life and science do not necessarily meet.
- Eminence, common sense, and evidence: a comment to the Andreas Gr��ntzig lecture 2015.
- Atrial septal defect infective endocarditis: a direct pathway from left atrium to the lung.
- Rheumatic multiple valve disease and severe asymptomatic arterial occlusion.
- Closing PFO closure for migraine?
- Percutaneous closure of patent foramen ovale in migraine with aura, a randomized controlled trial.
- Should we screen for hypothyroidism in patients with cardiovascular disease?
- Clinical outcomes of patients with hypothyroidism undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Deconstructing the idol of fractional flow reserve using the IDEAL report.
- Coronary pressure and flow relationships in humans: phasic analysis of normal and pathological vessels and the implications for stenosis assessment: a report from the Iberian-Dutch-English (IDEAL) collaborators.
- Casting light on coronary evaginations: different mechanisms in different coronary devices?
- Coronary evaginations and peri-scaffold aneurysms following implantation of bioresorbable scaffolds: incidence, outcome, and optical coherence tomography analysis of possible mechanisms.
- A rare case of ascending aortic stenosis.
- Percutaneous closure of patent foramen ovale: an underutilized prevention?
- Foetal and maternal cardiac rhabdomyomas associated with tuberous sclerosis.