Table of Contents
2012 - 29 (4)
- Authors' reply.
- Thrombocytopenia due to rifampicin.
- An unusual cause of bronchial obstruction.
- Does the treatment of left ventricular diastolic dysfunction improve the quality of life in advanced COPD patients?
- An unusual cause of photographic negative of pulmonary edema: Sarcoidosis.
- Mother with daughters.
- Primary monophasic synovial sarcoma lung with brain metastasis diagnosed on transthoracic FNAC: Report of a case with literature review.
- Acute respiratory distress during paradoxical reaction to antituberculous therapy in an 8-month-old child.
- Is 68Ga-DOTATATE the answer in lung carcinoid? : Case report and review of literature.
- Bronchogenic cyst mimicking ischemic heart disease.
- Bochdalek hernia with intrathoracic kidney.
- Pleural effusion in aluminum phosphide poisoning.
- Kartagener's syndrome: A case series.
- Pseudo-Scimitar syndrome.
- Digital clubbing.
- Pulmonary manifestations of leptospirosis.
- Knowledge, behaviour change, and anticipated compliance regarding non-pharmaceutical interventions during pandemic of influenza A H1N1 in Delhi.
- Prevalence and correlates of tobacco smoking, awareness of hazards, and quitting behavior among persons aged 30 years or above in a resettlement colony of Delhi, India.
- Subjective assessment of quality of sleep in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient and its relationship with associated depression.
- Occurrence of hypoxia in the wards of a teaching hospital.
- Primary adenoid cystic carcinoma of the tracheobronchial tree: A decade-long experience at a health centre in Mexico.
- Perception of tuberculosis among general patients of tertiary care hospitals of Bengal.
- Effect of mycobacterial secretory proteins on the cellular integrity and cytokine profile of type II alveolar epithelial cells.
- Minimal inhibitory concentrations of first-line drugs of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis isolates.
- Indian pneumonia guidelines.