European journal of dentistry
Table of Contents
2011 - 5 (1)
- Cephalometric comparison of pharyngeal airway in snoring and non-snoring patients.
- Assessment of the antibacterial activity of calcium hydroxide combined with chlorhexidine paste and other intracanal medications against bacterial pathogens.
- The effect of xylitol on the composition of the oral flora: a pilot study.
- Does dental insurance make a difference in type of service received by Iranian dentate adults?
- Effect of naturally acidic agents on microhardness and surface micromorphology of restorative materials.
- Management of an Adult with Spaced Dentition, Class III Malocclusion and Open-bite Tendency.
- Using composite resin inclined plane for the repositioning of a laterally luxated primary incisor: a case report.
- Bilateral palatal talon cusps on permanent maxillary lateral incisors: a case report.
- Three-year follow up of customized glass fiber esthetic posts.
- Actinic cheilitis: a case report and a review of the literature.
- Influence of two desensitizer agents on the microleakage of adhesively luted ceramic inlays.
- Evaluation of mental index, mandibular cortical index and panoramic mandibular index on dental panoramic radiographs in the elderly.
- Effects of hydrogen peroxide on dental unit biofilms and treatment water contamination.
- In situ investigation of the remineralizing effect of saliva and fluoride on enamel following prophylaxis using sodium bicarbonate.
- Dental health evaluation of children in kosovo.
- Healing process following application of set or fresh mineral trioxide aggregate as a root-end filling material.
- Lack of Correlation between Periodontitis and Renal Dysfunction in Systemically Healthy Patients.