Drug metabolism and drug interactions
Drug metabolism and drug interactions's Latest Table of Contents
2014 - 29 (4)
- CYP 2C19 and UDP-glucuronosyltransferases not only for drugs but also for endobiotics.
- In vitro inhibitory effects of herbal supplements on tamoxifen and irinotecan metabolism.
- Effect of silymarin pretreatment on the bioavailability of domperidone in healthy human volunteers.
- Pharmacogenetics in Jewish populations.
- Molecular functionality of CYP2C9 polymorphisms and their influence on drug therapy.
- Inhibition of OATP-1B1 and OATP-1B3 by tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
- Frequency of CYP450 enzyme gene polymorphisms in the Greek population: review of the literature, original findings and clinical significance.