This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 8 (6)
- Targeting PD-L1 for non-small-cell lung cancer.
- PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors in melanoma treatment: past success, present application and future challenges.
- Checkpoint inhibition in meningiomas.
- Epigenetic modifiers in immunotherapy: a focus on checkpoint inhibitors.
- Checkpoint inhibition for colorectal cancer: progress and possibilities.
- Are there, or shall we discover, biomarkers to guide PD-1 inhibition?
- Weighing up the pros and cons of immune checkpoint inhibitors in the treatment of melanoma.
- Part I: Checkpoint inhibitors in cancer therapy.
- Pembrolizumab in a BRAF-mutant metastatic melanoma patient following a severe immune-related adverse event with ipilimumab.