Articles Available on Medscape
- Untreatable Genetic Disorders: To Test or Not to Test
- When the Face Says It All: Dysmorphology in Identifying Syndromic Causes of Epilepsy
- Mimics and Chameleons of Optic Neuritis
- Apathy: A Practical Guide for Neurologists
- Functional Neurological Disorders: The Neurological Assessment As Treatment
Practical Neurology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (3)
- Human traces.
- ABN news.
- Highlights from this issue.
- Weightlifter's headache.
- Ketogenic dietary therapies in adults with epilepsy: a practical guide.
- Shrinking meningioma.
- 'The worm that got away': parainfectious atypical optic neuritis associated with schistosomiasis infection.
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome.
- What's in a name? The clinical features of facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy.
- Intracranial spread of IgG4-related disease via skull base foramina.
- Cerebral palsy.
- Safe use of perampanel in a carrier of variegate porphyria.
- Primary angiitis of the central nervous system: avoiding misdiagnosis and missed diagnosis of a rare disease.
- The right diagnosis but the wrong pathway? Listeria meningitis mimicking stroke.
- Here, there and everywhere: higher visual function and the dorsal visual stream.
- Distal hereditary motor neuropathy with vocal cord paresis: from difficulty in choral singing to a molecular genetic diagnosis.
- The Guillain-Mollaret triangle in action.
- Tongue infarction due to giant cell arteritis.
- IgG4-related disease: a rare but treatable cause of refractory intracranial hypertension.
- Rueing the Roux-en-Y.