(ISSN: 0009-9120, 1873-2933)
Table of Contents
2016 - 49 (7-8)
- Bone turnover markers: Defining a therapeutic target.
- Serum activin B concentration as predictive biomarker for ectopic pregnancy.
- Multiple approaches to assess fourteen non-invasive serum indexes for the diagnosis of liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C patients.
- The Italian pilot external quality assessment program for cystic fibrosis sweat test.
- Hair ethyl glucuronide and serum carbohydrate deficient transferrin for the assessment of relapse in alcohol-dependent patients.
- Reference gene selection for in vitro cell-free DNA analysis and gene expression profiling.
- Intra-operative parathyroid hormone monitoring through central laboratory is accurate in renal secondary hyperparathyroidism.
- A simple matrix of analytical performance to identify assays that risk patients using External Quality Assurance Program data.
- Adipocytokines, inflammatory and oxidative stress markers of clinical relevance altered in young overweight/obese subjects.
- Trace metal determination as it relates to metallosis of orthopaedic implants: Evolution and current status.
- A flow cytometry assay that measures cellular sensitivity to DNA-damaging agents, customized for clinical routine laboratories.
- A case of amylase-producing small cell lung cancer.
- A simple and rapid analytical method based on solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry for the simultaneous determination of free catecholamines and metanephrines in urine and its application to routine clinical analysis.
- The association between vitamin D and C-reactive protein levels in patients with inflammatory and non-inflammatory diseases.
- Bisalbuminaemia due to novel mutation at a critical residue involved in recycling; Albumin Lyon (510His���Arg).
- Multiple response optimization of a liquid chromatographic method for determination of fluoroquinolone and nitroimidazole antimicrobials in serum and urine.
- Quantification of darunavir and etravirine in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells using high performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS), clinical application in a cohort of 110 HIV-1 infected patients and evidence of a potential drug-drug interaction.
- High serum uric acid and risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Comparison of clinical cut-points and treatment targets for urine NTX and plasma ��CTX-I in osteoporosis.