Indian journal of community medicine
Table of Contents
2012 - 37 (4)
- Statistical Analysis and Evaluation of CD4 Count after 6 Months on ART.
- Role of primary care physicians in mass casualty incidents.
- Chargeless/Free availability of medical literature: the ethical need for development of global healthcare.
- Public health management education in India.
- A study on impact of school-based health and nutrition education in control of nutritional anemia among primary school children in rural West Bengal.
- Study of Clinical Profile and Antibiotic Sensitivity Pattern in Culture-positive Typhoid Fever Cases.
- Burden of hospitalized pediatric morbidity and utilization of beds in a tertiary care hospital of kolkata, India.
- Incidence Rate of Acute Encephalitis Syndrome without Specific Treatment in India and Nepal.
- Prevalence, awareness, treatment and control of diabetes among elderly persons in an urban slum of delhi.
- Clinical-Epidemiological Profile of Influenza A H1N1 Cases at a Tertiary Care Institute of India.
- Effect of Anti-Tobacco Audiovisual Messages on Knowledge and Attitude towards Tobacco Use in North India.
- Effect of impairment and disability on health-related quality of life of elderly: a community-based study from urban India.
- Elimination of lymphatic filariasis: mass drug administration in endemic areas of (bidar district) karnataka-2008.
- Iron sucrose versus oral iron therapy in pregnancy anemia.
- Surrogacy: ethical and legal issues.
- Urgent need to orient public health response to rapid nutrition transition.
- Human resources for health in India: urgent need for reforms.