Journal of biomedical nanotechnology
Table of Contents
2015 - 11 (4)
- Labeling and Tracking of Human Pancreatic Islets Using Carbon Nanotubes.
- Unique Biological Degradation Behavior of St��ber Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles from Their Interiors to Their Exteriors.
- High Drug Payload 10-Hydroxycamptothecin Nanosuspensions Stabilized by Cholesterol-PEG: In Vitro and In Vivo Investigation.
- An Electrochemical Genosensing Assay Based on Magnetic Beads and Gold Nanoparticle-Loaded Latex Microspheres for Vibrio cholerae Detection.
- Lipid Nanosystems Enhance the Bioavailability and the Therapeutic Efficacy of FTY720 in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- ��-Cyclodextrin-Linked Polyethylenimine Nanoparticles Facilitate Gene Transfer and Enhance the Angiogenic Capacity of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Wound Repair and Regeneration.
- Biodegradable Multiamine Polymeric Vector for siRNA Delivery.
- Chitosan-Fibrin Nanocomposites as Drug Delivering and Wound Healing Materials.
- Nanovector for Gene Transfection and MR Imaging of Mesenchymal Stem Cells.
- The Effect of Intracellular Degradation on Cytotoxicity and Cell Labeling Efficacy of Inorganic Ligand-Stabilized Colloidal CdSe/CdS Quantum Dots.
- Ultrafast Laser Synthesized Nanostructures for Controlling Cell Proliferation.
- Theranostic Polymeric Micelles for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Indocyanine Green Derivative Covalently Conjugated with Gold Nanorods for Multimodal Phototherapy of Fibrosarcoma Cells.
- A Novel, Single Step, Highly Sensitive In-Vitro Cell-Based Metabolic Assay Using Honeycomb Microporous Polymer Membranes.
- Combined Delivery and Anti-Cancer Activity of Paclitaxel and Curcumin Using Polymeric Micelles.
- Biodegradable Particulate Carrier Formulation and Tuning for Targeted Drug Delivery.
- Active Targeting of Nano-Photosensitizer Delivery Systems for Photodynamic Therapy of Cancer Stem Cells.