Jornal brasileiro de pneumologia
Table of Contents
2014 - 40 (2)
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for postpneumonectomy ARDS.
- Chest wall reconstruction with titanium plates after desmoid tumor resection.
- Low-dose CT screening for lung cancer in Brazil: a study protocol.
- Solitary benign metastasizing leiomyoma: imaging features and pathological findings.
- Lymphadenitis caused by infection with an isoniazid- and rifampin-resistant strain of Mycobacterium bovis BCG in an infant with IFN-��/IL-12 pathway defect.
- The value of family history in the diagnosis of hypersensitivity pneumonitis in children.
- Musculoskeletal involvement in sarcoidosis.
- Utility of Asthma Control Questionnaire 7 in the assessment of asthma control.
- The role of intercostal nerve preservation in acute pain control after thoracotomy.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis in subjects included in the Second National Survey on Antituberculosis Drug Resistance in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Use of amplified Mycobacterium tuberculosis direct test in respiratory samples from HIV-infected patients in Brazil.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis resistance to antituberculosis drugs in Mozambique.
- Lung function in the absence of respiratory symptoms in overweight children and adolescents.
- Effects of yoga breathing exercises on pulmonary function in patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy: an exploratory analysis.
- Effect that an educational program for cystic fibrosis patients and caregivers has on the contamination of home nebulizers.
- Can bronchodilators improve exercise tolerance in COPD patients without dynamic hyperinflation?
- Experimentation with and knowledge regarding water-pipe tobacco smoking among medical students at a major university in Brazil.
- Much more than cigarette smoking.