Cancer chemotherapy and pharmacology
(ISSN: 0344-5704, 1432-0843)
Table of Contents
2013 - 71 (6)
- Effects of ketoconazole and esomeprazole on the pharmacokinetics of pazopanib in patients with solid tumors.
- Differing effects of adjuvant chemotherapy according to BRCA1 nuclear expression in gastric cancer.
- Phase I study of oral gemcitabine prodrug (LY2334737) in Japanese patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Analysis of the potential effect of ponatinib on the QTc interval in patients with refractory hematological malignancies.
- A phase II trial of androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) plus chemotherapy as initial treatment for local failures or advanced prostate cancer.
- A UGT1A1*28 and *6 genotype-directed phase I dose-escalation trial of irinotecan with fixed-dose capecitabine in Korean patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Potential drug-drug interactions at a referral hematology-oncology ward in Iran: a cross-sectional study.
- Treatment of malignant ascites with a combination of chemotherapy drugs and intraperitoneal perfusion of verapamil.
- Evaluation of the relationship between cetuximab therapy and corrected QT interval changes in patients with advanced malignancies from solid tumors.
- Preventing the autophagic survival response by inhibition of calpain enhances the cytotoxic activity of bortezomib in vitro and in vivo.
- Phase II study of weekly carboplatin and irinotecan as first-line chemotherapy for patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Switching to a low-fat diet attenuates the intensified doxorubicin cardiotoxicity associated with high-fat feeding.
- Bevacizumab and central nervous system (CNS) hemorrhage.
- Pharmacokinetics and metabolism of SL-01, a prodrug of gemcitabine, in rats.
- Population PK/PD modeling of eltrombopag in subjects with advanced solid tumors with chemotherapy-induced thrombocytopenia.
- The elimination of MTC-220, a novel anti-tumor agent of conjugate of paclitaxel and muramyl dipeptide analogue, in rats.
- Phase II trial of neoadjuvant docetaxel and cisplatin followed by intensity-modulated radiotherapy with concurrent cisplatin in locally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Preclinical evaluation of combined TKI-258 and RAD001 in hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Subclinical pretreatment sensory deficits appear to predict the development of pain and numbness in patients with multiple myeloma undergoing chemotherapy.
- Differential toxicity biomarkers for irinotecan- and oxaliplatin-containing chemotherapy in colorectal cancer.
- A phase II study evaluating the feasibility of a 5-week cycle of S-1 plus irinotecan (IRIS) in patients with advanced and recurrent colorectal cancer.
- A phase I study investigating the safety and pharmacokinetics of highly bioavailable curcumin (Theracurmin) in cancer patients.
- Phase I dose-escalation study of EZN-2208 (PEG-SN38), a novel conjugate of poly(ethylene) glycol and SN38, administered weekly in patients with advanced cancer.
- Efficacy and safety of ixabepilone in taxane-resistant patients with metastatic breast cancer previously treated with anthracyclines: results of a phase II study in Japan.
- Efficacy of bevacizumab-containing chemotherapy for non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer with bone metastases.
- Toxicity study of gemcitabine, oxaliplatin, and bevacizumab, followed by 5-fluorouracil, oxaliplatin, bevacizumab, and radiotherapy, in patients with locally advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Phase II study of pemetrexed as first-line treatment in elderly (���75) non-squamous non-small-cell lung cancer: Kyoto Thoracic Oncology Research Group Trial 0901.
- Taxane-sensitivity of ovarian carcinomas previously treated with paclitaxel and carboplatin.
- PI3K and MEK inhibitor combinations: examining the evidence in selected tumor types.
- Anti-tumor action of trichosanthin, a type 1 ribosome-inactivating protein, employed in traditional Chinese medicine: a mini review.