Current Opinion in Neurology
(ISSN: 1350-7540, 1473-6551)
Table of Contents
2016 - 29 (2)
- Interictal high-frequency oscillations in focal human epilepsy.
- A developmental neuroscience approach to the search for biomarkers in autism spectrum disorder.
- Editorial introductions.
- Brain connectivity in autism spectrum disorder.
- MRI postprocessing in presurgical evaluation.
- Progress from genome-wide association studies and copy number variant studies in epilepsy.
- Progress in autoimmune epileptic encephalitis.
- Thinking globally to meet local needs: autism spectrum disorders in Africa and other low-resource environments.
- Considerations in biomarker development for neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Psychiatric comorbidities in neurodevelopmental disorders.