Current Opinion in Neurology
(ISSN: 1350-7540, 1473-6551)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Steering Through Complexity: Management Approaches in Multiple Sclerosis
- Recent Achievements in Stem Cell-mediated Myelin Repair
- Recent Advances in Status Epilepticus
- Predicting Epilepsy Surgery Outcome
- Lifestyle Modification for Stroke Prevention: Facts and Fiction
Current Opinion in Neurology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 29 (4)
- Editorial introduction.
- Tics and Tourette's: update on pathophysiology and tic control.
- Functional movement disorders.
- Atypical parkinsonism - new advances.
- Continuous dopaminergic stimulation therapy for Parkinson's disease - recent advances.
- Stiff person syndrome and other immune-mediated movement disorders - new insights.
- Four-dimensional MRI flow examinations in cerebral and extracerebral vessels - ready for clinical routine?
- The nonmotor features of Parkinson's disease: pathophysiology and management advances.
- Tuning noninvasive brain stimulation with MRI to cope with intersubject variability.
- Recent advances in genetics of chorea.
- How strong is the evidence that Parkinson's disease is a prion disorder?
- The essential tremor syndromes.
- Quantitative MRI to understand Alzheimer's disease pathophysiology.
- A new neuroinformatics approach to personalized medicine in neurology: The Virtual Brain.
- Transcranial brain stimulation: closing the loop between brain and stimulation.
- Real-time functional magnetic resonance imaging neurofeedback in motor neurorehabilitation.
- Cognitive interventions in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases: emerging mechanisms and role of imaging.
- MRI monitoring of spinal cord changes in patients with multiple sclerosis.