Occupational and Environmental Medicine
(ISSN: 1351-0711, 1470-7926)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 73 (5)
- Author response: 'Does cadmium exposure contribute to depressive symptoms in the elderly population?'.
- Statutory prevention of work injuries in Italy: an effectiveness evaluation with interrupted time series analysis in a sample of 5000 manufacturing plants from the Veneto region.
- Incidence rates of occupational diseases in the Dutch construction sector, 2010-2014.
- Interventions to increase the reporting of occupational diseases by physicians: a Cochrane systematic review.
- Mortality rates by occupation in Korea: a nationwide, 13-year follow-up study.
- Blood cadmium level in the elderly population: perspective for the cause of inconsistent results.
- Setting new standards for epidemiological research on mesothelioma.
- Self-guided internet-based and mobile-based stress management for employees: results of a randomised controlled trial.
- Associations of short-term exposure to traffic-related air pollution with cardiovascular and respiratory hospital admissions in London, UK.
- Heat effects among migrant and seasonal farmworkers: a case study in Colorado.
- Expected number of asbestos-related lung cancers in the Netherlands in the next two decades: a comparison of methods.
- Pleural mesothelioma and lung cancer risks in relation to occupational history and asbestos lung burden.
- A cost-benefit analysis of peer coaching for overhead lift use in the long-term care sector in Canada.