Occupational and Environmental Medicine
(ISSN: 1351-0711, 1470-7926)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Health Effects of Employment: A Systematic Review of Prospective Studies
- Pesticide Use and Incident Diabetes Among Wives of Farmers in the Agricultural Health Study
- Neurodegenerative Disease: The Next Occupational Disease Epidemic?
- Green Spaces and Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes
- Firefighters and Cancer: Where Are We and Where to Now?
Occupational and Environmental Medicine's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 73 (7)
- Can psychosocial work conditions protect against age-related cognitive decline? Results from a systematic review.
- Erratum: Mortality rates by occupation in Korea: a nationwide, 13-year follow up study.
- Cost-benefit analysis of overhead lift use peer coaching.
- Prevalence of airflow obstruction among ever-employed US adults aged 18-79���years by longest held occupation group: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2007-2010.
- Prediction of all-cause occupational disability among US Army soldiers.
- Occupational activity across adult life and its association with grip strength.
- International perspective on common core competencies for occupational physicians: a modified Delphi study.
- Sputum neutrophils are elevated in smelter workers, and systemic neutrophils are associated with rapid decline in FEV1.
- Environmental and occupational particulate matter exposures and ectopic heart beats in welders.
- Impact of aggregating exposure information from cases and controls when building a population-based job-exposure matrix from past expert evaluations.
- Personal exposure to ultrafine particles from PVC welding and concrete work during tunnel rehabilitation.
- Association between pain catastrophising and musculoskeletal disorders is modified by past injuries in Malaysian military recruits.