Journal of orofacial pain
Table of Contents
2006 - 20 (4)
- Influence of intramuscular nerve growth factor injection on the response properties of rat masseter muscle afferent fibers.
- The occurrence of spontaneous functional and nonfunctional orofacial activities in subjects without pain under laboratory conditions: a descriptive study.
- Oral behaviors checklist: reliability of performance in targeted waking-state behaviors.
- The impact of oral pain on quality of life during pregnancy in low-income Brazilian women.
- The relationships among depression, pain, and masticatory functioning in temporomandibular disorder patients.
- The association between the cervical spine, the stomatognathic system, and craniofacial pain: a critical review.
- A need to redefine chronic pain?