The American Journal of Geriatric Cardiology
Articles Available on Medscape
- Alcohol - A Cardiovascular Drug?
- Heart Failure in the Oldest Patients: The Impact of Comorbid Conditions
- JNC 7 Category and Risk of Cardiovascular Death in Men: Are There Differences by Age?
- Management of Atrial Fibrillation in Patients With Congestive Heart Failure
- Quality of Life in Older Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
The American Journal of Geriatric Cardiology's Latest Table of Contents
2008 - 17 (1)
- The utility of the 6-minute walk test as a measure of frailty in older adults with heart failure.