Brazilian dental journal
(ISSN: 0103-6440, 1806-4760)
Brazilian dental journal's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 27 (3)
- Immediate Desensitization in Teeth Affected by Amelogenesis Imperfecta.
- Surgery Combined with LPRF in Denosumab Osteonecrosis of the Jaw: Case Report.
- Edentulism, Severe Tooth Loss and Lack of Functional Dentition in Elders: A Study in Southern Brazil.
- Oral Health in Elders with Parkinson's Disease.
- Influence of Blood on the Accuracy of Raypex 5 and Root ZX Electronic Foramen Locators: An In Vivo Study.
- Push-out Bond Strength of Root-end Filling Materials.
- Ions Release and pH of Calcium Hydroxide-, Chlorhexidine- and Bioactive Glass-Based Endodontic Medicaments.
- Molecular Identification of Cultivable Bacteria From Infected Root Canals Associated With Acute Apical Abscess.
- Analysis of the Early Stages and Evolution of Dental Enamel Erosion.
- Bond Strength of a Bisphenol-A-Free Fissure Sealant With and Without Adhesive Layer under Conditions of Saliva Contamination.
- Anticaries Potential of Low Fluoride Dentifrices Found in The Brazilian Market.
- Parameters Associated with Marginal Bone Loss around Implant after Prosthetic Loading.
- Resistance and Stress Finite Element Analysis of Different Types of Fixation for Mandibular Orthognathic Surgery.
- Microbiological Seal of Two Types of Tapered Implant Connections.
- Anti-inflammatory and Anti-resorptive Effects of Atorvastatin on Alveolar Bone Loss in Wistar Rats.
- Association between Chronic Periodontitis and Oral/Oropharyngeal Cancer.
- Influence of Aae Autotransporter Protein on Adhesion and Biofilm Formation by Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Produces an Atherofibrotic Histophenotype During Craniofacial Bone Repair Due to Changes of Immunohistochemical Expression of Erk1/2, p38��/��, Adiponectin and Elevated Presence of Cells Exhibiting B-scavenger Receptor (CD36+).