Contemporary nurse : a journal for the Australian nursing profession
Table of Contents
2015 - 51 (1)
- Augmented reality, virtual reality and gaming: an integral part of nursing.
- Nurses' perspectives on nurse-coordinated prevention programmes in secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease: a pilot survey.
- Developing a research agenda for nursing and midwifery: a modified Delphi study.
- Work readiness of nursing graduates: current perspectives of graduate nurse program coordinators.
- Clinical leadership in pre-registration nursing programmes--an international literature review.
- Mediating role of critical thinking disposition in the relationship between perceived barriers to research use and evidence-based practice.
- Walking alongside: a qualitative study of the experiences and perceptions of academic nurse mentors supporting early career nurse academics.
- Perceptions of final-year nursing students on the facilities, resources and quality of education provided by schools in Turkey.
- Nursing as career choice: perceptions of Turkish nursing students.