Contemporary nurse : a journal for the Australian nursing profession
Table of Contents
2011 - 39 (1)
- Outcomes of a clinical partnership model for undergraduate nursing students.
- Quality of work life and productivity among Iranian nurses.
- The role of religiosity as a coping resource for relatives of critically ill patients in Greece.
- Cultural and linguistic isolation: the breast cancer experience of Chinese-Australian women - a qualitative study.
- Meanings and aspects of quality of life for cancer patients: a descriptive exploratory qualitative study.
- Reasons for leaving nursing: a study among Turkish nurses.
- Theory before practice: implicit assumptions about clinical nursing education in Australia as revealed through a shared critical reflection.
- Sex differences in gender characteristics of Australian nurses and male engineers: a comparative cross-sectional survey.
- A mixed method pilot study: the researchers' experiences.
- A path of perpetual resilience: exploring the experience of a diabetes-related amputation through grounded theory.
- 'Walk-ins': developing a nursing role to manage unscheduled presentations to a community mental health clinic.
- The development of a parenting program for incarcerated mothers in Australia: a review of prison-based parenting programs.