Contemporary nurse : a journal for the Australian nursing profession
Table of Contents
2011 - 39 (2)
- The nurse's role in improving health disparities experienced by the indigenous M��ori of New Zealand.
- Demystifying PhDs: a review of doctorate programs designed to fulfil the needs of the next generation of nursing professionals.
- Registered nurses returning to school for a bachelors degree in nursing: Issues emerging from a meta-analysis of the research.
- Supporting cross-cultural communication and culturally competent care in the linguistically and culturally diverse hospital settings of UAE.
- Supervisor-subordinate communication relationships, role ambiguity, autonomy and affective commitment for nurses.
- Pathophysiology and treatment of significant bleeding oesophageal varices.
- Influence of different bed support surface covers on skin temperature.
- The need for continuous education in the prevention of needlestick injuries.
- Patient experience of source isolation: lessons for clinical practice.
- Enduring feelings of powerlessness as a burns nurse: a descriptive phenomenological inquiry.
- The extension of Colaizzi's method of phenomenological enquiry.
- Psychometric properties of a Russian version of the Social Support Questionnaire (SSQ6) in eastern European immigrants.
- Modification and testing of the chronic disease compliance instrument to measure treatment compliance in adolescents with asthma.
- Exploring the usefulness of a recovery-based approach to dementia care nursing.
- Between a rock and a hard place: exploring the service needs of younger people with dementia.